This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) eager to contribute extensive patient care experience to a progressive opportunity within a hospital.
- Proven ability to tend to patients in various settings, including hospitals and nursing homes.
- Skilled in assisting patients with daily living activities and personal hygiene processes.
- Experienced in checking and maintaining patient vital signs.
- Dynamic communication skills, key to adequately educating patients, families and caretakers on effective treatment and prevention methods.
Social & Behavioral Counseling
Health Medical Staffing, Denver, CO 2015-Present
- Fulfill key caretaker position within infirmary, with associated responsibilities including assisting with personal hygiene, vitals and nail care.
- Maintain sanitation throughout patient rooms as necessary.
Cottonwood Care Center, Brighton, CO 2015
- Resourcefully tended to patients, focusing primarily on activities of daily living (ADLS), bed changes and transfers.
- Utilized adaptive equipment to aid feeding processes.
Avamere Nursing Home Brighton, CO 2014
- Provided patient care, mainly focused on bed changes, personal hygiene and passing water.
- Ensured consistency of patient vitals during sleeping hours.
North Metro Community Brighton, CO 2007-2014
Community Based Trainer (CBT)
- Contributed strong medical background to assist adults with disabilities, concentrating mainly on enhancing social and behavioral skills.
- Conducted various activities for individuals, including trips to libraries, parks and stores.
Park Forest Nursing Home Westminster, CO
CNA License, State of Colorado
CPR /AED Certificate
Rose Ann School of Nursing, Westminster, Colorado; 2014
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!