This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Administrative Professional Healthcare Industry
Patient / Customer Relations ~ Office Operations ~ Regulatory Compliance
Report Generation ~ Physician Relations ~ Scheduling ~ Problem Solving ~ Team-Building
- Extensive experience in supporting and coordinating daily operations within a healthcare setting, especially administrative functions inclusive of greeting patients, answering phone calls, maintaining filing systems, organizing data, and arranging meetings.
- Possess advanced knowledge of medical terminology, Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), medical billing, and insurance processing.
- Adept at creating and maintaining spreadsheets, charts, and databases to extract, maintain, track and organize vital information.
- Talents in prioritizing and managing multiple concurrent tasks to meet critical timelines and performance goals.
- Skilled at re-engineering or devising procedures to accelerate workflow, reduce expenses, heighten customer satisfaction, and elevate quality levels.
- Committed to encouraging and promoting a unified and respectful workplace climate essential to maximizing staff morale and productivity.
- Able to cultivate, nurture, and maintain constructive relationships with key stakeholders, paramount to maximizing P&L (profit & loss) performance for the employer.
- Strong reputation for an exemplary blend of analytical, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Able to work productively and diplomatically with individuals from all types of backgrounds.
Master s in Healthcare Administration (in progress), MSU-Billings, Billings, MT
Bachelor of Science, Healthcare Management, MSU-Billings, Billings, MT, 2014
Associate of Applied Science, General Technology, Mid-Michigan Community College, Mt. Pleasant, MT, 2009
Recipient of Academic Excellence Achievement Award
Certificate of Applied Science, Medical Coding & Insurance Billing, Billings City College, Billings, MT, 2008
CVS Pharmacy, Billings, MT, 2015 to Present
Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Collaboratively navigate efficient pharmacy activities including processing prescriptions, inputting insurance details into database, replenishing inventory, responding to inquiries from customers, and steering regulatory and corporate compliance.
Express Personnel, Billings, MT, 2015
Administrative / Data Entry Clerk
- Applied sharp organizational skills toward spearheading broad-based administrative tasks such as entering customer demographic data into spreadsheets and preparing mail merge for customers of newly-purchased company.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Public Health & Human Services Indian Health Service (IHS), Billings , MT, 2014 to 2015
Assistant, Office of Administrative Services (2015)
- Retained following successful internship to provide comprehensive administrative support encompassing report preparation, compiling conference agendas, managing business correspondence, and responding to inquiries sent to Executive Officer by staff, tribal officials, local government, and other hospitals.
- Coordinated Executive Officer's appointment calendar, maintained and safeguarded confidential/classified files, attended CEO meetings, and orchestrated travel arrangements as needed.
Healthcare Administration Intern (2014 to 2015)
Directly supported Quality/Risk Coordinator by answering and transferring incoming calls, attending Governing Body meetings, documenting healthcare administrative processes, and participating in departmental projects.
Compiled contact list of state officials for Emergency Response Team in the event of an infectious disease outbreak.
Networked with healthcare personnel at state level to achieve critical goals for emergency preparedness.
Partnered with Equal Employment Opportunity Coordinator in completing and submitting monthly Affordable Health Care Act report to IHS headquarters.
Ernest Health Advanced Care Pharmacy, Billings, MT, 2011 to 2013
Certified Pharmacy Technician Per diem
Autonomously assisted pharmacist at critical care hospital by maintaining inventory, answering incoming calls, maintaining filing systems, and delivering excellent service to visitors at secured pharmacy window or door.
Procured all supplies for pharmacy, informed pharmacist of patient medication updates, inputted patient profile medication information, and maintained up-to-date data personal property logs.
Filed federally mandated narcotic control documentation to ensure and uphold strict regulatory compliance.
Employed well-honed clinical skills to reconstitute unit-dose vials via sterile technique.
Assembled meeting medication packets for each hospital department to insert into current patients file.
Billings Clinic Cancer Infusion Center, Billings, MT, 2012 to 2013
Certified Pharmacy Technician II
Compounded investigational drugs for patient studies and exhibited constant adherence to USP 797 sterile compounding procedures.
Purchased pharmacy supplies via McKesson system and reconciled invoices to ensure 100% accuracy.
Cordially greeted pharmacy visitors and delivered first-rate customer service.
Independently governed biological cabinet to support pharmacist in verifying finished IV product.
Received, reviewed, and filed information related to 340B drug discount program from main pharmacy.
Seamlessly interfaced with drug and pharmacy equipment representatives to troubleshoot equipment issues.
Billings Clinic Main Pharmacy, Billings, MT, 2008 to 2012
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Assessed and reconciled patient billing profiles with unused medications returned to pharmacy
Exhibited outstanding flexibility in assisting peers, pharmacists, and medical support personnel in a wide range of projects and initiatives.
Greeted and directed customers to appropriate departments, answered and routed incoming calls, and designed highly effective filing systems to meticulously track and maintain invoices and other essential data.
As member of Sterile Compounding committee, proactively recommended policy improvements and enhanced pharmacy s administrative practices to fortify regulatory compliance and boost productivity.
Oversaw highly secure narcotic inventory in alignment with rigorous government rules and regulations.
Revamped clerical workflow within main pharmacy to enhance information accessibility and organization.
Efficiently entered credit of unused medication each day using automated software.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Dose Edge, Cerner, Omnicell, Pyxis
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!