This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Highly qualified practice analyst with extensive experience creating and maintaining a positive flow of work through product development and risk analysis of available resources and facilities.
Fundamental understanding in finance, marketing, production and personnel management.
Proficient concerning data management policies, procedures and use of widespread technical tools.
Strong logical, assessment and interpretation skills.
Demonstrates ability to improve reputation of clients and value through practical knowledge of customer service, business research, and organizational management.
Effectively prioritizes customer, employee, and organizational requirements using professional reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making.
Sharp technical proficiencies which include: AMS360, BenefitPoint, OnTrack, MS Access, Soarian Financials, EDIAC, HDXpress, InfoPortal, Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Excel and beginner SQL.
~ Core Competencies ~
Practice Analysis / Data Analysis / Contract Negotiation / Consulting / Webinar Management / Organizational Growth / Problem Identification / Case Management & Presentation Retention Systems / Client Relations / Scheduling / Finance / Employee Relations / Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable / Research / Survey / Project Management
Training Consultant / Client Consultant, Vertafore 2014 present
Initially served as a Client Consultant for BenefitPoint; quickly promoted to role responsible for training clients on both AMS360 and BenefitPoint products and services offered by Vertafore.
Develop and grow strong client relationships to best understand their needs, provide solutions, advise clients on data conversion options, and ensure their satisfaction with Vertafore products and services.
Design and manage implementation project plans with established scopes, timelines and budgets to ensure a smooth client transition to the BenefitPoint system.
Consult with clients to build business practice workflows that maximize efficiencies.
Formulate and facilitate customized onsite and web-based training agendas for adoption, use, and improvement on the BenefitPoint application.
Create training documents for independent use by clients to enable users to continue to learn about product features and optimize their experience.
Implementation Consultant, Siemens Healthcare USA 2011 - 2014
- Extensive travel to nationwide sites for go-live activation; installed, set up, and provided training to Senior Executives for Soarian Eligibility, HDXpress, and EDI Access Center. Process included establishing connectivity, payer set up, payer request, testing, maintaining customer worklist, and assessments.
- Delivered ongoing customer support following go-live, trained customers on new releases of software, and conducted customer education webinars.
- Maintain client database and provide HDX Update emails / customer follow-up communications.
Practice Analyst / Principal, Definitive Dental Solutions, LLC, Macungie, PA 2009 2011
- Performed analysis of data provided to correct inferences, keeping with the objectives of the analysis.
- Researched and decided on methodologies and procedures for carrying out effective data analysis.
- Provided training to staff members on new systems implemented.
- Gathered data necessary to accomplish analysis from a number of sources; assimilated data in appropriate format and perform data entry in various software program used for analysis.
- Adapted and instituted proprietary systems and methodologies for client use; created multi-unit sales lecture series to train sales reps in increasing revenues, created customized tracking tools, and provided ongoing client coaching sessions.
- Developed and implemented business plan and introduced tools to monitor effectiveness and performance. Created Definitive Dental Solutions website as well as logo design, corporate branding and authoring (www.definitivedentalsolutions.com).
Practice Analyst / Practice Consultant, Mercer Advisors, Scottsdale, AZ 2005 2009
- Consulted with clients/customers in determining the prospect of a business agreement, undertaking a project, purchasing or advertising assets, and/or planning growth. Assisted the client in making sound business decisions to benefit productivity and company growth.
- In recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within company attaining positions with responsibility for providing customized practice analysis and guidance for clients.
- Delivered professional development enhancement sessions, coaching, training for software end-users and, on issues such as case management, case presentation, language skills, accounts receivable, insurance, strategic scheduling which included hygiene, allocation, and transition of new associates.
- Generated weekly progress, practice analysis and implementation reports with detailed recommendations on how to maximize organizational success and maintain a consistent rate of growth.
- Recognized as a primary source for each client s increasing growth, specifically, a minimal production increase of $250K during initial fiscal year. Several clients subsequently received the industry s prestigious Eagle Award .
- Enhanced each client s organizational success to reflect $250K increase in annual growth; maintained100% client retention for FY2008; secured Consultant s Bonus for FY2006, FY2007, and FY2008.
Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale, VA 1990 1992
References Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!