This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Capable, confident and self-motivated professional with strong leadership skills and years of notable experience. Skilled in managing Human Resources (HR) and personnel management operations with timeliness and strong attention to detail. Thrive both independently and in team settings to contribute to company success. Dynamic, talented Public Speaker with innate ability to motivate, educate and communicate with others, including large groups. Energized with a passion to achieve excellence. Seeking an HR Generalist position at a manufacturing facility that will allow for ongoing use of core skills; also open to Radiologic Technologist, Sales or Finance Management opportunities in the automotive retail or other B2B fields.
Personally fulfilled the educational requirements needed to secure acceptance as a Registered Jeweler with the American Gem Society
Garnered Certified Senior Management Professional status as result of educational and professional excellence
Achieved a series of prestigious accolades and post-season assignments as a Baseball Official with TSSAA
Awarded Outstanding Citizen for organization, implementation, and promotion of a support march for troops being deployed; drew over 4K participants and coverage across seven regional TV stations
Regarded by others for noted ability to make any workplace better for those that work in it due to work ethic, positive attitude and commitment to loyalty
Increased Seiko sales from $850K to $1.1M annually
Efficacious in having boosted Thompson s annual gross sales from $175K to over $950K
Tullahoma Auto Sales/Southern Diesel Pickup Truck Sales
Sales/Finance Director, 2010-2017
Drove sales and fiscal operations for an auto retailer specializing in truck sales
Proved vital in developing and sustaining Indirect lender relationships with numerous leading financial institutions
Succeeded in Increasing volume, margin and add-on profitability during tenure in role
Delivered the utmost in customer care at all times
Heritage Regional Medical Center
Radiologic Technologist, 2012-2013
Operated in a sole capacity within a busy Emergency Department, including the Med-Surg and Surgery floors
Serviced across departments to effectively service the facility s comprehensive imaging needs
Seiko Corporation of America
Territorial Marketing Manager, 2006-2008
Led the service delivery for existing clients, as well as the recruitment of new accounts; included playing a crucial role in recruiting and servicing one of the company's largest multimedia accounts
Unswervingly adhered to or surpassed corporate goals in every area of responsibility
Awarded Rookie of the Year due to superb leadership, promotional and service skills
First Baptist Church
Interim Minister of Worship/Instrumental Music Director, 1994-2013
Spearheaded personnel functions including full-scale recruitment efforts
Worked tirelessly to retain top-tier talent and handled exit interviews for all departing staff
Proved invaluable in fostering and maintaining a contemporary worship environment the church needed to grow
Also expanded the role of worship ministry by creating an award-winning youth praise band
Devised and set into motion a full-scale annual departmental budget
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
General Manager/HR Chief/Registered Gemologist, Year-Year
Prepared and maintained company job documentation, position evaluations and company salary structure systems
Confirmed applicant references, extended job offers to selected candidates and commenced all new hire paperwork as needed
Created sustained growth in public awareness and perception of the business via participation in community activities, advertising campaigns, media efforts and recognition programs in local schools
Developed and assessed all data intended for use in implementing new procedures and policies, as well as in enforcing new ones
Surpassed the turnover ratio, net margin and market share by the double digits
Earned an unmatched reputation as an expert in Gemology; as a result, was often called on by TBI as expert witness in murder-for-hire investigation cases
Associate of Applied Science, Radiologic Science, Columbia State Community College (2012, Magna cum Laude)
Certified, Senior Management Professional, Jewelers of America (JA)
Diamond Graduate (DG), Gemological Institute of America
Member, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Baseball Official, Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association (TSSAA)
Honoree, Outstanding Citizen from Tullahoma, TN during the first Gulf War
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am pleased to submit my application materials for the (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) vacancy and am submitting my documents for your review. As illustrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- As an executive-level professional, I bring to any position years of progressive Human Resources management experience. I am skilled in expert areas including new hire processing, performance assessment and policy enforcement, among others.
- Over the course of my career, I ve proven myself adept in inspiring my peers and superiors to attain success. I lead by example and am able to develop and sustain lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both individually or within a team setting.
- I possess a track record of delivering direction in deadline-driven, fast-paced environments that call for flexibility, time management and the ability to work well under pressure. I am often regarded by others as a valuable trainer and mentor, as well as a beacon of positivity in the workplace.
- Other core competencies include Strategic Planning, Critical Thinking, Community Relations, Communications and many others. My diversity of experience includes actively contributing to processes that generate the occurrence of positive change.
- To complement my career background, I have an Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Science, where I completed my program Magna cum Laude. I am also a Certified Senior Management Professional through the Jewelers of America, a Diamond Graduate through the Gemological Institute of America and a Member of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
I am a focused, capable and highly experienced applicant committed to supporting the long-term goals of an innovative, reputable firm. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!