This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 20+ years of experience managing operations within fast paced inbound call centers. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward building, training and directing high performance teams comprised of customer service agents. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- Over 20 years of experience managing high performance teams, boosting sales and delivering top notch customer service within fast-paced call centers.
- Proven track record of increasing customer retention rates, enhancing overall customer experience and surpassing goals.
- Well versed in developing and implementing highly effective training programs and leading teams of up to 300 members.
Call Center Operations
Training & Development
Comcast, Plymouth, MI 2005-Present
Manager of Inbound Sales
- Fulfill critical management role within a fast-paced, production based inbound call center.
- Steer daily operations of 8 Supervisors and 90 Inbound Sales Agents; strategically monitor and boost performance while ensuring quality control throughout daily operations.
- Utilize excellent leadership skills to train new employees; focus heavily on importance of delivering quality service, forming positive relationships and customer retention.
- Design and implement innovative strategies to promote growth and continually surpass goals.
- Leverage strong product / service knowledge to upsell and cross sell; significantly increase company revenue.
Jacuzzi Brands Inc., Dallas, TX 2004-2005
Manager of Customer Service and Sales
- Assumed key leadership position overseeing 10 Supervisors and 70 Customer Service Agents within a fast-paced inbound call center.
- Conducted in depth training on providing excellent customer service, fulfilling customer requests and resolving complaints.
- Continually met and surpassed sales, productivity and quality goals.
MCI Telecommunications 1986-2004
Sr. Manager Customer Service, Dallas, TX (2001-2004)
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong customer service and leadership skills.
- Directed daily activities of 12 Supervisor level employees responsible for overseeing 130 Customer Service Agents.
- Conducted in depth training on various topics, including strategies to reacquire lost customers.
- Thoroughly monitored employee performance; implemented goals and developed action plans as necessary.
Sr. Manger Local Services Operations, Houston, TX (1994-2001)
Manager Customer Service, Pinellas Park, FL (1993-1994)
Supervisor Inbound Customer Service, Southfield, MI and Chicago, IL (1986-1993)
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
Completed Extensive Training in the Areas of: Facilitative Leadership, Coaching & Development, Net Promoter Score Customer, Hiring, Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Performance, Managing Diversity, Negotiation, Motivation, Managing Conflict and Accounting.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!