This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Mechanical Engineering student eager to contribute strong academic foundation, coupled with hands on manufacturing experience, to a progressive organization.
- Detail oriented Leader with a proven ability to design effective process improvement initiatives while maintaining quality control within manufacturing environments.
- Adept at utilizing 3D modeling software, including SolidWorks and AutoCAD to maximize efficiency throughout daily operations.
- In depth understanding of Circuits, Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer, System Design and Control, as well as Mechanical Design.
- Recognized for contribution to graduate level instrumentation development project and participation in Beam Vibration Competition, focusing on accelerometer feedback and corrective loops in all directions.
SolidWorks & AutoCAD
MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Advanced Printing Pleasanton, CA 2015-Present
Production Manufacturing Engineer
- Contribute extensively to overall improvement efforts by implementing various Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma strategies.
- Ensure maximized company profitability throughout precise generation of ROI worksheets and cost justification models on both new and used equipment.
- Conduct key market trend research throughout deployment of innovative printing specific job tracking software.
Advanced Printing Pleasanton, CA 2008, 2011
- Fulfilled key leadership position, strategically overseeing all day to day production processes.
- Championed process improvement throughout large equipment maintenance and set up, as well as HVAC needs.
- Maintained safety by designing and deploying highly effective policies and procedures.
- Steered project management, ensuring on time, within budget completion.
- Leveraged subject matter expertise to develop training programs for staff, mainly regarding hazardous material handling, custom concrete foundation needs and electrical operations.
Foothill Feed and Trailer Sales Reno, NV 2013-2014
Lead Sales Associate and Delivery Driver
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives throughout daily operations, focused primarily on maximizing efficiency, establishing rapport with clients and providing top notch customer service.
Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno Reno, NV; 2015
Key Projects Completed Include: Instrumentation Development, Beam Vibration Competition
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!