This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Leader with over 10 years of management experience in fast-paced retail environments.
- Possesses a strong work ethic with a proven track record of adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Dynamic management abilities; skilled in building, training and leading high performance teams.
- Recognized for continually meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Possesses expert level experience providing customer service and forming positive relationships.
Retail Operations Management
Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator & InDesign
Attention to Detail
Adobe Acrobat Flexi Print
MS Office Suite
Wal-mart Stores Inc. 2010-2016
Assistant Store Manager
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to oversee daily branch operations; associated responsibilities included staff management, scheduling and ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Provided top notch customer service, key to ensuring satisfaction and promoting repeat business.
- Continually meet and exceed sales goals; implement effective strategies to drive revenue.
- Responsibilities included profit and loss (P&L) management, safety regulation compliance and shrink management.
- Participated extensively in community outreach programs.
E3 International, Tinley Park, IL 2009-2010
- Utilized strong management abilities to direct 20 employees and ensure on time project completion.
- Responsibilities included material selection, budget management and payroll processing.
Future Newspaper, Tinley Park, IL 2005-2008
Freelance Graphic Designer / Sales Representative
- Strategically grew customer base, increased company revenue and designed successful advertisements.
Alwan Printing, Bridgeview, IL 2007-2010
Graphic Designer / Pre-Flight / Pre-Press Technician
- Utilized excellent organizational abilities while ensuring on time completion of print projects.
- Formed positive relationships with clients; assessed needs and developed individualized solutions to ensure satisfaction.
Ken s Food & Liquor Harvey, IL 2003-2006
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing daily operations, including oversight of company financials, processing deliveries and managing staff members.
- Provided excellent customer service.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising Art Direction, Columbia College, Chicago, IL; 2007
Certified Food Safety Manager, National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!