This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience providing excellent administrative support to upper level management. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward increasing efficiency by implementing effective office processes. To complement this background, I possess strong communication skills, key to forming positive client relationships.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Skilled in providing administrative support throughout fast paced environments, within various industries, including healthcare, legal and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline existing processes to result in increased efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- Strong interpersonal communication, organizational and leadership abilities.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in English and Ethiopian dialects: Tigrinya and conversational Amharic.
Client Relationship Management
MS Office Suite
CBRE Vender for Microsoft, Cambridge, Massachusetts 2016-Present
Event Planning Specialist/Business Coordinator
- Provide top notch administrative support, focusing heavily on event/meeting coordination, expense management and calendar management.
- Leverage excellent communication skills to cultivate positive client relationships.
CBRE Vender for Microsoft, Cambridge, Massachusetts 2013-2016
- Performed various administrative duties, including tracking building statistics, recording meeting minutes and coordinating office activities.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills throughout client interactions, over the phone and in person.
Hinshaw and Culbertson LLP Firm, Boston, Massachusetts 2012-2013
Administrative Assistant (Temporary Position)
- Associated duties including data entry, project coordination and filing documents for multiple attorneys.
Family and Probate Administrative Office, Boston, Massachusetts 2012
- Gained valuable exposure to best administrative practices, with responsibilities including web content management, calendar management and developing distribution lists.
- Provided key support to multiple attorneys and Chief Justice.
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 2005-Present
- Utilize communication and organizational skills to identify individual needs and coordinate dietary plans.
- Cultivate positive relationships with patients, team members and upper level management.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Hartford, Hartford, CT; 2009
Paralegal Certificate, Bunker Hill Community College; 2012
Politics & Government Society Member, Hartford, CT
Boston Area Youth Project Mentor, Boston, MA
Alberta V. Scott Leadership Project, Cambridge, MA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!