This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to rexxxxxxect positively on nationwide business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Ambitious Mortgage Operations Senior Manager who was honored with 2001, 2002, and 2004 s Excellence in Education award by First Coast Apartment Association, and continually exceeds expectations with talents across a broad range of fulfillment, customer service, state / federal regulations, compliance, and management.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Senior Operations Manager
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking nationwide markets management, including areas in the Southeast, Strategic (Northeast), Desert Mountain, and Texas markets, as well as managing VA business for the country.
- Lead targeted decision-making among a top-performing team of 100 employees, including 5 managers, 1 team lead, and 94 fulfillment processors, and further optimize use of resources by planning and prioritizing critical daily workxxxxxxow.
- Increase overall sales and customers service by actively fostering new business and taking on consumer direct purchases.
Consistently achieve the highest loans tasked MTD for the company.
Recognized for attaining the highest call time in the company for the fulfillment team.
Lead the country in production for MTD fundings, as well as customer service satisfaction.
Successfully maintain the lowest turnover companywide YTD for fulfillment and leadership teams.
Initiate road maps, as well as develop and implement key pieces for underwriting policy / procedure reviews.
High-Net-Worth ￨ Priority Operations Supervisor, MLHL
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward consistently delivering a quality-focused client experience to high-net-worth clientele in the Merrill Lynch business source, including managing a results-generating team of processors and underwriters while continually developing and nurturing mutually beneficial client relations to grow the business.
- Expertly managed monthly reporting, rate locks, and elevated service issues in active communications with the team.
- Collaborated with financial advisors and wealth management bankers to ensure the right product was provided to their clients, and provided feedback to processors and underwriters on accomplishing business-set MBOs and company goals.
Built and sustained productive operations by mentoring new leaders both in processing and sales by reviewing procedures and departmental best practices, as well as providing core coaching and counseling sessions as required.
High-Net-Worth ￨ Priority Operations Supervisor, MLHL
Contributed sharp analytical skills toward maintaining reporting for team on services, closed files, and elevated issues.
Proactively communicated with internal VPs and SVPs on elevated issues regarding loans and services, as well as among external Financial Advisors, Resident Directors, Wealth Management Bankers, and Transaction Managers.
Successfully exceeded monthly closing targets in 2011 by 105%.
Recognized a Top Processor in 2006 for excellence in job performance.
Honored with prestigious MVP Award in 2006 as a proven client advocate.
Continually exceeded rating of 92% or higher for I Would Recommend (IWR) percentage.
Consistently met or exceeded monthly closing targets as required by business needs, goals, and budget.
Consistently maintained or exceeded registration-to-closing conversion percentage for High-Net-Worth team.
Senior Property Manager
- Played a vital role in cost-effectively managing monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets in alignment with company goals.
- Strategically steered daily operations, budgets, and resident management for several communities, including recruiting, mentoring, and managing new top-notch management teams while training staff on policies / procedures.
Partnered with Training VP to roll out comprehensive new training initiatives.
Exceeded occupancy goals and NOI figures while simultaneously managing several properties.
Pulled distressed tax credit, conventional, and luxury properties to positive cash-xxxxxxowing communities.
Developed and led programs on low-income housing projects in compliance with local / federal authorities.
Transitioned Tivoli at Deerwood from lease up to stabilization, and started a resident retention and renewal program.
Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) (Since 2001)
National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) (Since 2001)
LoanSpan Sales System ￨ CA$H Loan Processing System ￨ Microsoft Works
Corel WordPerfect ￨ Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!