This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Administrative Operations ￨ Fast-Xxxxxxced Business Office Operations ￨ Team Building / Training ￨ Process Optimization
Meeting / Event Planning ￨ Travel Coordination ￨ Logistics Management ￨ Workflow Prioritization ￨ Customer Service
Financial Operations ￨ Accounts Xxxxxxyable / Receivable ￨ Invoicing ￨ Billing ￨ Inventory Control ￨ Purchasing ￨ Vendor Relations
Dynamic Administrative Professional who makes decisions to reflect positively on business operations in alignment with a comxxxxxxny s vision, value, and goals across multiple industries. Top Performer who rises above administrative challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including rapidly adapting to evolving scenarios and independently resolving business issues. Ambitious Self-Starter who has been recognized for a solid job performance with Employee of the Month honors. Excellent Communicator who develops relationships with C-level executives, administrative professionals, vendors, and customers; who excels in autonomous / collaborative environments; and who leads by example and with ethics and integrity.
- Lead targeted decision-making across a high-volume call center, including training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 7 phone operators in promptly responding to incoming calls for appropriate routing as required.
- Collaborate with teams to coordinate and manage office operations and procedures to deliver excellence in customer service, including determining call center strategies via needs assessment and objective operator performance reviews.
- Continually enforce policies and procedures while prexxxxxxring and administering key call center performance reports.
- Improve call center operations by consistently reviewing operator calls, ensuring proper order-taking, and assuring operator helpfulness, as well as handling daily statistical reporting on total calls taken and dropped or abandoned calls.
Comprehensive train new operator staff on running batch reports for various orders.
Singlehandedly responsible for opening and closing the building during Saturday operations.
Expertly manage all facets of phone room and web room initiatives during Saturday operations.
Optimize efficiency by administering scheduling systems to communicate tasks and delegate responsibilities.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking administrative operations, including coordinating and managing fast-xxxxxxced daily front office initiatives, as well as handling logistics in the ordering and scheduling of trucking comxxxxxxnies for efficient transportation of fabricated steel for ongoing projects to meet and / or exceed goals.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward handling accounts xxxxxxyable / receivable, invoicing, and filing efforts.
Coordinated quality reviews of welders, including time cards, vacations, sick leave, and training.
Expertly input steel fabricating in a complex computer database using Structural Material Manager.
- Strategically steered daily front office and back office operations, including managing a large-scale member database, addressing member issues, efficiently scheduling and invoicing for room rentals, and updating monthly office reports.
- Addressed member issues, followed up with members after events, and called new members to update data for reports.
Served as a proactive liaison between Chamber and Ambassadors while serving as a Chamber secretary.
Proactively resolved issues in After Hours Network, Membership 101, and five Weekly Networking Meetings.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by generating new client contacts for agents via telephone and / or in-person visits, including scheduling results-focused new policy holder meetings with agents to drive ongoing business profits.
- Ensured seamless administrative processes by entering data on key client s history on what policies were purchased.
Generated month-end Microsoft Excel reports and reported results to agents.
- Spearheaded solutions-driven safety initiatives, including managing the comxxxxxxny s first-ever Safety First program implemented by operations of TRI Vantage, LLC and OSHA and training, mentoring, and managing a resourceful team on program structures, as well as evaluating staff in monthly safety meetings and warehouse and office inspections.
- Offered sharp analytical abilities toward handling accounts xxxxxxyable / receivable, returns, credits, and ordering processes.
Recognized for job excellence with rapid promotion to Branch Coordinator of Safety.
Established a No Incident Safety Program to achieve zero branch injuries for one year.
Coordinated popular annual open houses and marketing programs for new product camxxxxxxigns.
- Played a vital role in addressing customer issues regarding product defects, including handling returns and refunds.
- Led administrative support for teams, including Sales, Operations, and Executive staff, as well as coordinating and managing domestic and international travel, maintaining calendars, planning events and meetings, and updating files.
Prexxxxxxred monthly sales reports for team and leadership presentations at monthly meetings.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Associate s Degree
CPS ￨ CAP Certification Administrative Office Professional Certification
Continuing Education Business Administration, Women in Business University
Blood Drive Coordinator ￨ American Red Cross Volunteer ￨ VA Hospital Volunteer ￨ Wounded Warrior Project Volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!