This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to rexxxxxxect positively on global multimillion-dollar operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above multi-site, cross-border challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including offering skill as an accomplished manager of quality-driven manufacturing operations.
- Bilingual Communicator (English / Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives, as well as increase shareholder value by nurturing high levels of employee engagement.
Strategically grew region to $250+ million turnover via direct and joint venture (JV) investments.
Successfully led development and implementation of new market segments to support investments.
Served as board member of joint ventures while improving partner relationships to align with objectives.
Developed strong transaction models for sister organizations and shareholders to leverage existing resources.
Created profitable multi-country, multi-product market segments in capital equipment and consumable accounts.
Established commercial and technical organizations to support sales growth and drive customer service excellence.
Increased net income at a joint-venture company in 3 years, and turned around failing operations into sustainable EBITDA position to gain $3 million by improving revenue, operational performance, and balance sheet to ROCE of 25.
Vice President Caribbean ￨ South America (2006 2016)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to direct strategic growth for this industry-leading, fiber-based packaging company headquartered in Norway with $1.2 billion annual turnover serving 80+ markets on every continent and 2,800 employees worldwide, including profitably leading 600 employees by direct or joint ventures generating $250 million.
- Expertly merged Caribbean business to joint venture investment in the Dominican Republic undertaking full profit / loss responsibility and improving performance of JV from a loss to $20+ million annual revenue and $3 million EBITDA.
- Developed key growth strategies with oversight of JV management performance and implemented corrective actions.
Served as a key account manager for one of the largest U.S. dairy companies developing $47 million in revenue.
Introduced new packaging product from Europe into the Americas portfolio to generate $13 million in 18 months.
Developed a new packaging barrier structure to meet the demanding not-from-concentrate (NFC) juice market segment, and further successfully led the acquisition of the first premium NFC juice account in North America.
Serve on the Board of Directors on behalf of Elopak corporate administration at both Dominican Republic and Mexican joint ventures, representing $120+ million in revenue, $13 million EBITDA, ROCE of 25+, and 400+ staff.
Developed Venezuela market to $14 million annual revenue with 35% EBITDA for Americas Region (2009 2012).
Generated 25+ ROCE, turning $9 million unsecured debt funded by Elopak to JV self-funding financial position by leveraging the balance sheet and creating positive cash xxxxxxow from profitable sales and performance optimization.
Vice President Southeast United States ￨ Caribbean (2002 2006)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing a team of 3 middle managers and 6 employees, including developing a packaging system market generating $14 million in revenue and $3 million EBITDA to Elopak Americas.
- Created a business unit with full profit / loss responsibility, including developing key leaders in sales, marketing, administration, and customer service, as well as boosting technical staff success to grow business in assigned territory.
Actively evaluated commercial feasibility for new products developed at Germany, Italy, and Switzerland sites.
Spearheaded strategy-driven efforts to implement critical business transaction models for sales that developed $24 million in revenue, $5+ million EBITDA, and 25 ROCE throughout the Southern and Western United States.
Director of Sales (1998 2002)
- Strategically steered prospecting and lucrative development of a large-sale territory expansion into Central America market accounts on behalf of a Mexican JV, including creating targeted strategies to gain Caribbean market accounts.
- Led profitable efforts to seamlessly coordinate packaging supply from Mexico to Canada manufacturing operations.
Generated Central American sales of $2+ million within a 12-month timeframe.
Implemented packaging supply to generate annual sales of $8 million in 2 years.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by training, mentoring, and managing a results-focused team of 3 employees and 3 sales agents within this leading manufacturer headquartered in France with $60+ million in annual turnover.
Served as the go-to global key account manager for high-profile Frito-Lay, General Mills, and Kellogg s.
Expanded equipment sales into the Latin America market to $5+ million in sales, equaling 20% of global sales.
- Played a vital role in leading 15 technical staff in installing major production lines to double fresh cheese (Paisa) production capacity: Sordi (Italy) in 1985, ALPMA equipment (Germany) in 1992, and Double-O coagulation vats in 1993.
- Installed Venezuela s first complete Blue Cheese coagulation, brining, aging / needling, and vacuum packaging line.
- Ensured seamless operational processes by efficiently moving a main cheese distribution center to a renovated facility.
Successfully doubled cold room capacity to become the largest fresh cheese production factory in Venezuela.
Expanded production capacity in steam generation, chilled water, ammonia refrigeration, and compressed air.
Built two major milk reception sites to increase milk reception capacity to 1.2+ million pounds of raw milk daily.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Pasteurized Milk Ordinance HTST Certification
Sales Applications ￨ Aseptic Processing & Packaging Fundamentals
Member ￨ Editor
- Served as a valued member and former editor of the Rotary International club s popular Spanish publication, El Rotario, with high-volume circulation to Rotary International members in 11 Latin countries.
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!