This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Seasoned Childcare Industry Professional
Student Centered Detail Driven Leader Mentor Highly Effective
More than 15 years of progressively responsible experience in childcare industry.
Extensive experience working closely with children on an individual basis and within groups to assess learning styles; utilizes a wide range of instructional methods to ensure superior knowledge and understanding of classroom rules, concepts, and instruction.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, personnel, co-workers, educators and coordinating institutions at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to drive organizational goals and vision through creating, developing, and implementing supporting programs, providing research, and coordinating after school activities.
Effectively facilitates learning focused on principles of educational measurement.
TX Licensed Childcare Director, Westside Baptist Church Christian Academy, Lewisville, TX (2015 present)
Texas Licensed Childcare Director, Universal Satori Learning Centers, Inc., Coppell, TX (2010 2014)
- Spearhead all aspects of operations for center with 20 employees, including daily operations, financial management, staff training and development, policy and procedures, and continuous improvement.
- Proactively identify future needs of organization and capitalize on numerous opportunities for growth, expansion, and continuous development.
- Achieve and maintain integrity of highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Evaluate, assess, and monitor teacher performance both in and out of classrooms.
Second Grade Teacher, Universal Academy, Irving, TX (2005 2010)
Teacher, Primrose School of Northeast Flower Mound, Flower Mound, TX (2002 2005)
- Responsible for creating, developing, and implementing lessons for students; created and maintained classroom management and behavior plan.
- Provided formative and summative assessment of students, participated in professional development in-services and the summer science workshops.
- Supported dynamic learning styles through creating and developing student projects to ensure comprehensive knowledge and understanding of concepts.
- Facilitated and maintained daily and weekly communication with families via email, phone, and face to face contact; led parent-teacher conferences.
Completed courses toward Master degree in Audiology, Howard University
Bachelor of Arts in Communicative Sciences and Disorders, University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS
Minor in Psychology; Coursework in Early Childhood Development and Child Psychology
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a BA in Communicative Sciences and Disorders, a minor in psychology, coursework towards a Master s degree in Audiology, and more than 15 years of progressively responsible experience in the childcare industry.
I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward mentoring and leading teams by example and with integrity to deliver services excellence. I am an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners and others at all organizational levels. To complement this background, I offer an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player prepared to deliver immediate and long-term results and committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!