This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- SHRM-CP Candidate who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on business efficiency, corporate well-being, and employee satisfaction in alignment with a company s vision, and who works to promote quality staff recruitment to encourage diversity, low turnover, and superior company loyalty while adapting to key business and strategic needs.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above HR, benefits, and / or payroll operations challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and who maintains knowledge of industry trends to address and align workforce design with comprehensive skills in employment / labor laws, EEO regulations, and / or new legislation.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, and cross-functional HR / business professionals, and who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments.
Successfully reduced employee inquiries 60% for Xxxxxx State Funeral Directors / Thanexus, Inc. by demonstrating sharp analytical abilities toward comprehensively identifying a top outside vendor system issue.
Effectively handled $20 million in payroll for 500+ employees on multiple weekly, biweekly, and monthly schedules.
Supported multiple special projects (i.e. HRIS conversion, auditing, payroll reconciliation, documentation issuance).
Conducted annual multiple onsite Open Enrollment workshops and benefits training sessions, including providing counseling and consultation on employee relations, escalating to Director, and completing additional on-site visits.
Increased revenue stream $500,000+ as Second VP for Chase Manhattan Bank, including managing total service relationships for customer portfolios, identifying critical risks, and supplying customer-specific products and services.
HR & Payroll Administrator ￨ HR Generalist
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking HR operations for a funeral service cooperative modeled on a PEO consisting of 74 stockholders, 118 worksites, and 900 full-time and part-time employees throughout Xxxxxx.
- Optimize operations success by managing $20 million in payroll for 41 client funeral homes with 500+ employees on multiple schedules (i.e. weekly, biweekly, monthly), along with strategically managing the company s payroll calendar.
- Lead onboarding process of new clients and employees to ensure that all appropriate documentation and approvals are received, conduct new hire orientation, and facilitate multiple onsite Open Enrollment workshops.
- Collaborate with multiple vendors to administer benefit plans, including 401(k), health, dental, and LTD and STD, FSA and HSA programs, as well as managing client / employee Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts.
- Coordinate and manage high-volume year-end bonuses, fringe benefits, and complicated tax planning payrolls with clients and accountants, along with overseeing daily online ACH transfers for payroll and FSA / DCA payments.
Assistant Branch Manager
- Strategically steered planning and development of profit-generating initiatives to increase a customer base and lead cross-sales to existing clientele while mentoring and managing a teller supervisor and teller staff to exceed objectives.
- Played a vital role in accurately handling high-volume bank transactions within a fast-paced financial institution.
Leader ￨ Center Coordinator
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge to lead group meetings to motivate members to achieve weight loss goals in alignment with Weight Watchers program initiatives, along with overseeing daily meeting center operations by mentoring and managing team members, handling inventory control and supplies ordering, and designing key displays.
Manager Voice of Customer
- Led targeted decision-making among two details-driven teams of business analysts responsible for analysis, design, documentation, and implementation of key customer satisfaction-based projects, including cost-effectively managing project staffing, assessing personnel resources, and planning and prioritizing project tasks to boost retention rates.
Second Vice President Global Payments & Treasury Services
- Expertly managed a portfolio of 20 Tier One Fortune 500 corporations while promoting excellence in customer service via the design and delivery of service plans and providing results-generating recommendations to exceed standards.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
SHRM Certified Professional (In Progress ￨ Projected July 2017)
Xxxxxx Business & Industry Association (XXXXXXBIA) Family Leave
Payroll Webinars ￨ OSHA Seminars ￨ Conflict Management Dealing with Difficult People
Microsoft Word ￨ Microsoft Excel ￨ HRPyramid ￨ Accountix ￨ Able to Quickly Master Additional Software as Required
Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Member, Jersey Shore Association of Human Resources (JSAHR)
Member Event Organizing Committee, American Cancer Society s Relay for Life
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Human Resources Operations, Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, Open Enrollment Processes, Payroll Administration, Leave Management, and 401(k) Administration. I am also highly skilled in a Professional Employment Organization (PEO) Model, HRIS Conversion Implementation, FSA / DCA Management, Account Management, and Client Relations, among other areas.
As an HR / Payroll Administrator and HR Generalist for Xxxxxx State Funeral Directors / Thanexus, Inc., I expertly lead forward-thinking HR operations for this funeral service cooperative modeled on a PEO consisting of 74 stockholders, 118 worksites, and 900 full-time and part-time employees throughout Xxxxxx. Within this role, I successfully lead onboarding processes of new clients and employees to ensure that all appropriate documentation and approvals are received, and conduct new hire orientations. I also collaborate with multiple vendors to administer benefit plans, including 401(k), health, dental, and LTD and STD, FSA and HSA programs, as well as managing client / employee Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Handling $20 million in payroll for 500+ employees on multiple weekly, biweekly, and monthly schedules.
Supporting key special projects (i.e. HRIS conversion, auditing, payroll reconciliation, documentation issuance).
Successfully reducing employee inquiries 60% by comprehensively identifying a top outside vendor system issue.
Conducting annual multiple onsite Open Enrollment workshops and benefits training sessions, including providing counseling and consultation on employee relations, escalating to Director, and completing additional on-site visits.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Fordham University. I am also currently pursuing rigorous SHRM Certified Professional credentials from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) with a projected July 2017 completion date.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Additional PERSONAL Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting OR DELETE THIS AREA ].
As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!