This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Retail Management Specialist
- Self-motivated, results oriented Professional with an in depth understanding of strategic business operations and tactical leadership processes.
- Demonstrated ability to drive team performance throughout implementation of successful training programs.
- Dynamic communication skills, key to promoting customer satisfaction and generating client based referrals.
Training & Development
Charleston, SC 2015-Present
- Fulfill critical role overseeing daily operations, focused primarily on production, freight inventory and personnel management.
- Ensure quality control throughout daily operations by conducting audits, issuing refunds and maintaining accuracy throughout markdowns.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills through daily customer interactions.
Goodwill Industries, Inc. - Walterboro, SC 2011-2013
- Leveraged top notch customer service skills to successfully resolve inquiries and troubleshoot issues, resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Exemplified leadership capabilities throughout hands on staff management and task delegation.
- Streamlined sales operations, resulting in continual achievement of existing quotas.
- Chief responsibilities included oversight of financial operations, performing opening/closing processes and
- Strategically maximized company revenue throughout accurately pricing goods.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training programs to increase employee productivity.
Goodwill Industries, Inc. - Summerville, SC 2010-2011
Assistant Store Manager
- Served as Store Manager when necessary, assuming key responsibilities such as staff management, scheduling and opening/closing operations.
- Promoted overall customer satisfaction throughout daily interactions.
- Continually meet and exceed sales goals throughout implementation of effective strategies and ensuring proper pricing.
- Maintained accuracy throughout financial operations.
Goodwill Industries, Inc. - Goose Creek, SC 2008-2010
- Utilized customer service abilities to promote satisfaction and retention.
- Successfully priced items to maximize store profitability while maintaining guideline adherence.
- Contributed extensively to completion of administrative functions.
Voice of Believers Christian Day Care - Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Virginia 2001-2008
- Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills throughout call management, educating students and payment processing.
JC Penny - Norfolk, Virginia 1999-2001
Rack and Sack - Norfolk, Virginia 1991-1994
Coursework completed toward Bachelor Degree, Southern Wesleyan University, Charleston, SC; 2015-Present
A.A.S, Southern Wesleyan University, Charleston, SC; 2014
Certified Nurses Aide, Madison Career School, Norfolk, VA; 1995
High School Diploma, Norview High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!