This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Attorney possessing extensive experience in civil law and criminal litigation.
- Regarded for legal expertise, critical to maximizing favorable trial outcomes throughout across numerous types of law.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills instrumental to successfully negotiating, establishing rapport and simplifying complex legal concepts.
- Possesses top-notch organizational abilities, key to interpreting contracts, insurance policies and legal documents.
Legal Document Preparation
Bremer, Whyte, Brown and O Meara, LLP 2005-Present
Partner Las Vegas, NV
- Leverage strong legal knowledge to successfully provide counsel to civil litigation, premises liability, transportation liability and personal injury matters.
- Ensure precision throughout trial preparation, with a focus on drafting of civil litigation motions and papers, discovery requests, motions / oppositions and responses.
- Utilize aggressive negotiation tactics to maintain favorable outcomes throughout mediations and arbitrations.
- Maintain quality control throughout preparation and processing of key legal documents.
Parker, Nelson & Arin, CHTD, Las Vegas, NV 2001-2005
- Assumed key role utilizing legal expertise to successfully handle various types of cases, including defect litigation, construction law, commercial litigation, insurance defense and personal injury.
- Exemplified top-notch organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal abilities throughout all daily interactions.
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities while overseeing daily activities of 2 Attorneys; closely monitored performance and provided in-depth coaching as necessary.
Alverson, Taylor, Mortensen, Nelson & Sanders, Las Vegas, NV; Supervising Attorney 2000-2001
Bell & Young, LTD, Las Vegas, NV; Partner & Corporate Officer 1996-2000
Beckley, Singleton, Jemison & List, CHTD, Las Vegas, NV; Senior Associate 1989-1996
Juris Doctor Degree, University of California, Hastings College of Law, San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
Phi Kappa Phi | Dean s List
Trial Advocacy Certification, National Institute for Trail Advocacy
State Bar of Nevada
United States District Court of Nevada
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
United States Supreme Court
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!