This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
State Certified General Contractor seeking a challenging Commercial / Residential Project Manager role.
- Skilled in steering multi-million dollar residential / commercial construction projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Possesses top notch leadership skills; experienced in building, training and directing high performance construction crews.
- Dynamic interpersonal abilities, key to forming positive relationships with subcontractors, clients and third party vendors.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations as a leader, individual contributor and team player.
- Recognized for leading a $5M retail development project, a $2.5M historical interior improvement project and a $450k exterior improvement project.
Construction Project Management
Training & Development
Budget & Material Management
MS Office Suite
Kprime Development and Construction Corporation, San Jose, CA 2010-Present
- Fulfill critical proprietary role within a construction corporation, with associated responsibilities including business development, maintaining adherence to regulations and steering projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to identify client needs and develop innovative solutions to promote satisfaction; make knowledge based recommendations on lot purchases, schematic design and planning.
- Collaborate extensively with Civil, Geotechnical and Environmental Engineers to develop innovative project solutions.
- Conduct thorough market research and utilize aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout all subcontractor agreements.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills; hired, trained and managed construction team.
- Utilize top notch organizational abilities to manage materials and track project cost.
- Recognized for contribution to changing zoning of apartment complex property, ensured alignment to newly updated Use Plan, resulting in a significant increase in units per acre.
Meacham Oppenheimer Commercial Brokerage, San Jose, CA 2008-2010
Construction Project Manager/Superintendent
- Contributed strong project management skills, coupled with construction industry knowledge, to lead multiple projects, including the conversion of a 140 year old hotel into commercial office space, as well as an interior remodel of a Starbucks.
- Strategically planned all project phases of conversion of 15,000 square foot building; maintained strict adherence to project schedule.
- Established and maintained relationships with key subcontractors and venders; oversaw daily operations, developed bid documents and reviewed pay applications.
- Collaborated extensively with team of engineers to retrofit building, replace failing steel columns and coordinate steel structural system for fa ade enhancements.
- Ensured compliance to all building codes and safety regulations.
Shapell Industries of Northern California, Milpitas, CA 2005-2008
Commercial Project Manager
- Directed all phases of commercial construction projects, focusing heavily on construction design, development and ensuring on time project completion.
- Chief responsibilities included budget management, bid development and leading weekly construction meetings.
- Maintained open lines of communication with clients and crew members; relayed pertinent project status information
- Key projects completed include: a 15,000 square foot retail building, city corporation service yard and a day care school.
- Formed positive relationships with various subcontractors, including architectural, geotechnical and civil engineers.
- Developed innovative solutions to resolve issues.
- Submitted applications lot line adjustments, land use changes, zoning changes and a multitude of different variances.
Habitec Architectural/Planning and Interior Design, San Jose, CA; Project Manager 1999-2005
Feola Andrew F&A Architects, Pasadena, CA; Level II Drafter 1998-1999
Cornerstone Church Developer, Concord, CA; Level I Drafter 1994-1996
South Bay Equities Association, San Jose, CA; Maintenance Technician 1989-1994
Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Woodbury University, Burbank, CA
General Contractor License #950922, State of California; 2008-Present
Volunteer Project Manager, Beautifulday; 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!