This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive operations management, process improvement and leadership skills. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward conducting thorough training, developing successful programs and increasing overall efficiency. To complement this background, I possess extensive human resource experience.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented Leader possessing 15+ years of operations management and human resource experience.
- Oversaw various human resource services, including employee relations and performance management.
- Skilled in implementing highly effective strategies to promote growth and development.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills; experienced in conducting in depth training for team members.
Accounting / Bookkeeping
Training & Development
Human Resource Services
MS Office Suite
South Jersey Transportation Authority, Hammonton, NJ 2008-2014
Director of Tourist Services
- Fulfilled key leadership position, with associated responsibilities including oversight of daily operations, budget management and maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in substantially increased efficiency and significant economic growth.
- Developed strategic business and economic development plans.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills; formed positive relationships with multiple associations and organizations.
- Successfully negotiated, drafted and reviewed revenue contracts.
- Ensured adherence to all laws, regulations and standards.
South Jersey Transportation Authority, Hammonton, NJ 2001-2008
Manager of Toll Operations / Superintendent of Roadway Operations
- Leveraged strong management skills to oversee all operations.
- Developed and implemented policies to streamline existing processes, monitor daily activity and ensure accuracy throughout collection/tracking of funds.
- Closely monitored employee performance; implemented highly effective action plans as necessary.
City of Atlantic City, Atlantic City, NJ 1999-2001
- Managed human resource services; conducted research to remain up to date on processes.
- Contributed extensively to creation of multiple programs focused on classification/compensation and performance.
- Performed in depth analysis of information and made knowledge based recommendations to increase efficiency.
- Conducted thorough training on various topics, including leadership and employment.
Atlantic City Medical Center, Atlantic City, NJ; Human Resources Manager, City Division 1997-1999
North Princeton Developmental Center; Personnel Officer, Department of Human Services 1995-1997
South Jersey Transportation Authority, Hammonton, NJ; Toll Supervisor 1987-1995
Dennis Township, NJ; Elementary School Teacher 1986-1987
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Michigan State University
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in History, Morgan State University
Dean s List
Honor Society Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!