This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Software Asset Manager
- In depth understanding of the importance of software asset management obtained throughout 15+ years of leadership and hands on experience.
- Recognized for consistently maintaining compliance with software licensing, avoiding external audits and saving significant amounts of money in fees / penalties.
- Skilled in verifying accuracy of software usage against enterprise wide / site license agreements (ELA) or software license agreements (SLA).
- Possesses top notch management, organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Secured approval / licensing of unauthorized software by conducting SAM for Windows 7 migration project, resulting in compliance throughout hospital (Children s Medical Center).
- Substantially improved data security by conducting internal Payment Card Industry (PCI) and external audits (Rent-A-Center).
- Developed and implemented Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) processes / procedures to clarify best practices throughout daily operations (Rent-A-Center).
- Directed all phases of software implementation projects for proprietary EDIS software, including planning, discovery and execution (Medhost).
- Successfully managed purchase and maintenance of 900+ company owned URLs (American Heart Association).
Molina Healthcare, Sachse, TX 2016-Present
Sr. Software Licensing/Compliance Analyst (Remote Position)
- Leverage excellent leadership skills, coupled with an in-depth industry knowledge, to optimize efficiency throughout software licensing management processes.
- Implement highly successful processes and procedures to manage and track software assets and licenses from procurement through retirement.
- Maintain compliance to supplier agreement terms and product usage rights by conducting internal software reviews.
- Serve as a liaison between Molina Corporate IT and Molina Procurement groups; make knowledge based recommendations to fulfill needs.
- Utilize strong organizational abilities to manage maintenance renewal calendar and generate software compliance reports.
Rent-A-Center, Plano, TX 2013-2016
Manager, IT Business Operations/IT Assets
- Fulfilled critical leadership position; directed operations of 3 team members responsible for hardware assets, software asset management and mobile device management.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives by implementing updated policies and procedures.
- Effectively planned, monitored and recorded licenses to ensure compliance with software / hardware vendors.
- Led successful integration of ServiceNow.
Children s Medical Center, Dallas, TX 2011-2013
Business Analyst/Software Asset Manager (2012-2013)
- Strategically maintained software asset management (SAM) and compliance by streamlining existing processes and reviewing contracts, agreements and inventory against entitlements.
- Utilized strong industry knowledge to manage software entitlement audits including IBM, Microsoft, Adobe and Attachmate.
- Maintained quality control by tracking, supporting and managing software licenses daily.
- Conducted internal audit to determine validity of software; created policy to end purchasing of off-the-shelf-software.
Consultant Through Intuitive Technologies (2011)
- Conducted in depth research to strategically reduce costs and bring licensing into compliance.
- Thoroughly reviewed purchasing details and packaging restrictions.
- Responsible for managing inventory of existing software assets, as well as testing, installing and documenting all software.
Medhost, Plano, TX 2011-2012
- Steered multiple simultaneous projects to an on-time completion; oversaw daily operations of multiple teams.
- Utilized strong interpersonal skills to maintain open lines of communication with stakeholders.
Raytheon, Garland, TX; Computer Merchant Consultant 2010-2011
American Heart Association, Dallas, TX; Manager, Software/Hardware Assets and Procurement 1999-2009
Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) | Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM)
Certified Asset Management Professional (CAMP)
Project Management Boot Camp
Coaching Clinic, Hiring A Players, & ITIL Foundation
Time, Feeling, and Focus Award
American Heart Association; 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!