This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
High-Volume Bank Operations ￨ Customer Needs Analysis / Assessment ￨ Policy / Procedure Compliance
New Business Development ￨ Product / Services Sales ￨ Customer Relationship Management ￨ Branch Team Building
Personal Accounts ￨ Loans ￨ Investments ￨ Mortgage Referrals ￨ Xxxxxxsh Handling ￨ Branch Xxxxxxsh Supply ￨ Vault / Drawer Balancing
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global banking operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals; attain a competitive advantage; and generate robust employer growth.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above branch challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and who works to generate sales by uncovering potential and / or existing customers financial needs.
- Bilingual Communixxxxxxtor (English / Hindi) who develops mutually beneficial relationships with branch executives, cross-functional branch associates, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff and peers by example and with integrity to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Vault Teller ￨ Teller II
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to optimize customer service-driven teller operations, including analyzing branch xxxxxxsh flow for xxxxxxsh requirements and maintaining branch xxxxxxsh limits, as well as setting TCR daily for accurate balancing purposes.
- Drive business growth by building and sustaining lucrative customer relationships to continually bring in new business.
- Coordinate balance reviews for branch each morning, and review xxxxxxsh flow in the ATM daily and arrange as required.
- Review foreign currency from customers and prepare General Ledger following bank procedures for submission to international teller vault, and work to handle month-end audits and year-end bank document filing per objectives.
Collaborate with customers and colleges regarding special xxxxxxsh flow requests.
Successfully order currency and coins through an automated currency ordering system.
Order foreign currency per customers request and prepare automated General Ledger processes.
Bank Teller II ￨ Teller
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered high-volume customer transactions within a fast-paced bank environment, including providing services such as xxxxxxsh / check deposits and withdrawals, check xxxxxxshing, and sales of monetary instruments (e.g. Traveler s Checks, Xxxxxxshier s Checks, Money Orders, and Gift Checks), as well as all loan payments and xxxxxxsh advances.
- Actively performed large xxxxxxsh deposits / withdrawals while adhering to regulatory requirements and banking policies.
- Performed branch supply order lists and created online logs to boost efficiency and quick approvals by management.
- Demonstrated abilities in handling branch close account signature xxxxxxrds and followed all protocols for missing xxxxxxrds.
Continually uncovered sales opportunities and suggested bank products to boost branch profits.
Ensured seamless operational processes by complying with security and control policies / procedures.
Successfully sold wide-ranging products, including checking / savings accounts, CODs, IRAs, and lines of credit.
- Played a vital role in processing complex financial transactions in an accurate and efficient manner, including effectively identifying customer requirements through regular contacts and referring key financial products / services.
Seamlessly changed currencies, verified xxxxxxsh, and sold traveler s checks.
Ensured regulatory requirements were consistently adhered to while providing services.
Profitably advertised diverse products / services to potential customers to drive business success.
Master of Commerce (Business Administration Emphasis) Devi Ahilya University
Bachelor of Management (Business Management Emphasis) Devi Ahilya University
Computer Applixxxxxxtion Diploma Proctor Gallagher Institute
Microsoft Word ￨ Microsoft Excel ￨ Microsoft Outlook ￨ Hogan ￨ Trio ￨ Teller Automation ￨ CheckVision ￨ Internet Applixxxxxxtions
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!