This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on nationwide transportation / logistics operations in alignment with a company or client s vision, value, and goals, and who works to generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results. Top Performer who rises above core challenges to achieve safe, on-time outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels. Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, teams, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking safe and timely nationwide transport of military freight from base to base, including strategically planning, prioritizing, and routing trips to ensure on-time delivery of key freight.
- Contribute talent in using government tracking systems to ensure safe, secure transport of cargo, including completing essential training for accurate system operations, as well as attaining government clearance to access facilities.
Crude Oil Field Truck Driver
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward efficiently loading and / or unloading oil onto the trailer, including proactively ensuring the safe, secure transport of high volumes of oil from the wellsite to designed download point.
Transportation Coordinator (2010 2011)
- Spearheaded development of comprehensive transportation plans, policies, and procedures necessary to support areas of service while planning and prioritizing transportation goals and schedules for communication to management.
- Collaborated among transportation teams to coordinate the interface between key functions, including logistics, maintenance, and warehousing for cost-effective customer support and actively resolved critical customer challenges.
Transportation Foreman (2009 2010)
- Strategically steered vehicle and personnel accountability while coordinating the upload / download of inbound and outbound missions to ensure safe and cost-effective support to clients; developing transportation plans, policies, and procedures in alignment with client needs; and ensuring accurate mission tracking, mission setup, and mission return.
- Ensured vehicles moving materials, tools, and equipment to / from work locations were properly loaded and secured, including observing and following safety regulations and key procedures and ensuring personnel wore required PPE.
- Built productive operations by training and evaluating drivers to ensure they were knowledgeable in the tasks they were assigned and the equipment which was being utilized and maintaining safety-focused familiarity with policies and procedures, along with ensuring that drivers had the necessary documentation and were equipped with PPE.
- Objectively reported and investigated accidents or incidents occurring inside / outside the wire involving personnel.
Night Yard Master OMY ￨ TTM Staging Areas (2008 2009)
- Expertly ensured trailers were properly staged on correct lanes and in an orderly and presentable fashion, along with ensuring various base assets were dropped on proper lanes, Connex chain and strap were orderly, and yards were neat.
Instructor TTM Driver Familiarization Team (2008)
- Led targeted training, development, and objective evaluation of new drivers, including familiarizing individuals on wide-ranging types of trucks and trailers in the theater, as well as teaching KBR policies and / or convoy procedures.
- Spearheaded training in areas of ECP, radio, dispatch, and proper load securement to optimize team productivity.
Day Lead ￨ Convoy Set-Up (2007 2008)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward managing a 10-member team in setting up convoys and ensuring trucks were pre-tripped and hooked up properly, along with ensuring TMRs matched what was on the trailers at all times.
- Delivered valuable truck and trailer information to the foreman for accurate completion of the missing log or packets.
Heartland Express (2006 2007) ￨ Perdue Transportation (1998 2002)
Covenant Transport (1994 1998 2002 2006) ￨ Shaffer Trucking (1998)
Heavy Truck Driver
- Played a vital role in arriving at shipper at appointed time to load freight and safely transport freight to designated destination for on-time delivery while continually complying with comprehensive rules and regulations set forth by DOT.
Air Defense Artillery ￨ Chaparral Crew Member ￨ Operation Desert Storm Veteran ￨ Honorable Discharge
- Demonstrated expertise as a Squad Leader directing daily vehicle and equipment maintenance operations, including training, mentoring, and managing up to 650 personnel as Transportation Foreman.
- Exhibited knowledge in leading targeted convoy set-up and familiarization of KBR trucks, trailers, and equipment used to successfully complete military missions.
Graduate CDL Instruction
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Transportation / Logistics Operations, Team Building / Leadership, Training / Development, DOT Rules / Regulations, Accident / Incident Investigations, and Workflow Prioritization. I am also highly skilled in Cargo Accountability, Convoy Set-Up, Transportation Plans / Policies / Procedures, Project Management, and Compliance, as well as exhibiting solid proficiencies with Operations Mission Tracker and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Currently, as a Job Title with PTS Worldwide, Inc., I expertly lead the safe and timely nationwide transport of military freight from base to base, including strategically planning, prioritizing, and routing trips to ensure on-time delivery of key freight. Within this role, I also successfully use complex government tracking systems to ensure safe and secure transport of cargo, including completing essential training in accurate system operations, as well as attaining government clearance to access appropriate facilities.
To complement this experience, please note that I completed rigorous CDL instruction with graduation from the All-American Truck Driving School.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in transportation coordination and leadership, truck driver, and instructional roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!