This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Leader with over 20 years of channel sales management experience within the semiconductor and storage space.
- Possesses expert level experience in channel partnership, business development and account management.
- Proven track record of building and leading high performance teams; continually meet and exceed existing sales goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, as well as multiple web based CRM systems.
- Deployed innovative sales strategies, resulting in an achievement of over 100% ($17M) of design win goals (Toshiba).
- Successfully managed $70M in annual sales (OCZ Storage).
- Recognized as top performer year after year with monthly sales of $1M; continually exceeded quarterly sales goal by over 20% (Arrow Electronics).
- Strategically grew distribution POS from $3 Million to over $6 million quarterly (T3 Technical Sales).
- Increased North America and EMEA distribution channel from $14M to $26M (PLX Technology).
ELREPCO, San Jose, CA 2016-Present
Strategic Sales Manager
- Fulfill critical business development position, focusing primarily on high-tech engineering sales, as well as backlog management for high profile accounts including Salesforce, Veritas, Brocade, Riverbed and Gigamon.
- Implement effective sales strategies, including networking and prospecting, to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Form positive relationships with Channel Partners, key to significantly increasing existing account base.
Toshiba/OCZ Storage., San Jose, CA 2014-2016
SR Account Manager (2015-2016)
- Contributed extensively to smooth company merger; resourcefully migrated existing business across assigned territories.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while directing activities of Manufacturing Representatives; closely monitored performance and implemented effective strategies to drive sales.
- Focused primarily on high profile accounts including Arrow Electronics, Avnet Electronics and Synnex; continually met and exceeded goals.
Director North America Channel Sales/Inside Sales Manager (2014-2015)
- Leveraged sales expertise to streamline process improvement initiatives within the channel business space across North and South America.
- Cultivated positive, lasting corporate partnerships at the executive level.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout interactions with suppliers including Avnet, Ingram, Synnex, Tech Data, D&H and ASI.
- Developed and implemented effective training methods; oversaw daily activities of sales team.
- Collaborated extensively with marketing team to develop innovative campaigns, as well as informative training material.
PLX Technology, Sunnyvale, CA 2007-2014
Director Global Channel Sales/Inside Sales and FAE Manager
- Received merit based promotion due to top notch sales and leadership abilities.
- Generated detailed POS, DW and sales reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate upper level management.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives, resulting in significantly increased efficiency.
- Successfully negotiated supplier/channel contracts to ensure favorable terms for both parties.
- Optimized resources by restructuring, hiring and terminating Channel Partners.
- Developed accurate distribution price/cost models throughout North America and EMEA.
T3 Technical Sales, Santa Clara, CA 2000-2007
Partner/Distribution Sales Manager
- Consistently surpassed goals throughout account management for Intel, Altera, On Semiconductor and IBM, leading to recognition as Partner.
- Fostered positive, lasting relationships with distribution channels; utilized various tactics, including networking and lead generation to identify prospective accounts.
- Strategically forecasted revenue throughout assigned territory.
Arrow Electronics, San Jose, CA 1996-2000
Field Sales Representative
- Gained valuable exposure to best business development, sales and account management strategies.
Extensive Training Completed in: Intel Technical training, Altera Technical Training, Focus Selling, Anthem Foundation Technical Sales training, Arrow Technical Sales Certification Training, Focus Selling, Power Base Selling, Relationship Management, Management training, Contract Negotiation, Certified ISO Internal Assessor.
Marketing Coursework Completed, Fashion Institute Design & Merchandising, Los Angeles, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!