This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Site Supervisor with over 20 years of experience managing yard services.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain quality control and promote adherence to safety regulations throughout all operations.
- Skilled in hiring, training and leading high-performance teams.
- In depth knowledge of FMCSA regulations.
Mesko Spotting Service, Inc, Obetz, OH 2016-Present
Site Supervisor / Yard Jockey Driver
- Fulfill key leadership position within a fast-paced environment, focused primarily on maintaining safety and boosting team performance.
- Demonstrate an ability to solve problems under pressure and adapt quickly in a constantly changing environment.
- Deliver high quality customer service to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for conducting in depth investigations, compiling data and creating detailed incident reports.
- Perform minor maintenance to equipment / vehicles as needed.
- Promote positive employee relationships.
- Streamlined existing scheduling processes, resulting in significant increases in efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Continually met and exceeded production goals.
Werner Enterprises, Inc, Columbus, OH 2010-2013
Shift Supervisor / Yard Jockey Driver
- Successfully managed team of 6 Drivers and 3 Dock Employees on-site at Anheuser-Busch
- Associated responsibilities included scheduling, delegating resources and maintaining adherence to safety regulations.
- Conducted in depth investigations, compiled accident information and created detailed accident reports.
- Maintained quality control throughout all shipping / receiving operations.
Central Ohio Sysco Foodservice, Columbus, OH 1993-2010
Yard Dock Supervisor / Yard Jockey Driver
- Assumed key leadership position overseeing daily operations for 10+ team members.
- Continually monitored team performance and implemented strategies to ensure achievement of production goals.
- Thoroughly reviewed daily operations to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Managed employee relations; created a positive work environment to promote employee retention.
- Responsibilities included scheduling, problem-solving and creating incident / accident reports.
- Ensured accountability in employees for safely moving trailers across property.
CDL Class-A License, State of Ohio
Reasonable Suspicion Drug / Alcohol
High School Diploma, Tri-Valley High School, Dresden, OH
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!