This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 25+ years of experience providing high quality administrative support. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward streamlining existing office operations, increasing efficiency and fostering positive environments. To complement this background, I possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Administrative Support Specialist
- Over 25 years of experience providing top notch administrative support at the executive level.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to fostering positive relationships and delivering high quality service.
- Regarded for the ability to streamline existing office operations to significantly increase efficiency.
- Excellent organizational management abilities, key to facilitating corporate travel, processing payroll and maintaining up to date schedules.
Scheduling & Travel Coordination
MS Office Suite
HFG Wealth Management, The Woodlands, TX; Executive Assistant 2014-Present
- Deliver top notch administrative support to company CEO.
- Streamline existing office operations, resulting in significant improvements in overall efficiency.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills while managing calendars, facilitating meetings and maintaining proper levels of office supplies.
- Heavily involved in human resource services, including new employee on boarding, payroll processing and benefits / 401k administration.
- Select vendors; form positive relationships and ensure favorable terms throughout interactions.
The Guidry Group, Montgomery, TX; Executive Assistant 2013
- Provided excellent administrative support to CEO and COO within a fast-paced office setting.
- Increased efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- Exemplified strong communication abilities throughout daily interactions; successfully managed calls / e-mails, resolved issues and directed inquiries to appropriate parties.
- Associated duties included calendar management, conference / meeting facilitation and coordination of corporate travel.
Repsol Energy North America Corporation, The Woodlands, TX; Contract Analyst 2008-2012
- Utilized excellent organizational abilities to successfully prepare and analyze contracts and various types of legal documents.
- Used strong negotiation skills to ensure favorable terms throughout interactions.
- Generated detailed reports to track and maintain contracts in deadline driven environments.
Dominion Exploration & Production, Houston, TX; Paralegal 2006-2008
- Performed various administrative tasks within a fast-paced office environment.
- Maintained quality control throughout all daily operations.
- Responsible for tracking minutes, compiling information and generating detailed reports.
- Prepared various types of legal documents, including title opinions, joint operating agreements, software license agreements, seismic agreements and litigations.
Repsol, The Woodlands, Texas; Contractor 2006
Rathwell & Nizialek, P.C., The Woodlands, Texas; Legal Assistant 2004-2005
Ellis & Ellis, Woodlands, Texas; Office Manager | Client Service Coordinator 2000-2003
Goforth, Lewis & Williams, Houston, Texas; Secretary 1999-2000
Bristow Hackerman Wilson & Peterson, P.C., Houston, Texas; Secretary 1996-1999
Broocks, Baker & Lange, L.L.P., Houston, Texas; Secretary 1994-1996
Phelps Dunbar, Jackson, Mississippi; Secretary 1992-1994
Free Lance Secretary, Jackson, Mississippi 1992
Leonard Marsh Hurt Terry & Blinn, Fort Worth, Texas ; Secretary 1988-1991
Jackson & Walker, Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas; Secretary 1988-1991
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!