This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Electrician with over 20 years of experience in residential properties, industrial construction and large condominium complexes.
- Possesses strong leadership skills; fulfilled proprietary roles within multiple electrical companies.
- Demonstrated ability to provide training and mentorship to Apprentices.
- Well versed in steering high profile projects to an on time, within budget completion.
Bridge Electrical Construction 2013-Present
- Leverage strong leadership skills and expert level electrical knowledge to steer projects to an on time completion.
- Responsibilities include resource management, inventory control and maintaining adherence to safety regulations.
- Collaborate extensively with various contractors to complete projects for high profile clients including Chipotle and Marshalls.
Sunation Solar Systems 2010-2013
- Demonstrated strong understanding of municipality rules and regulations while performing tasks in a fast paced, deadline based environment.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training initiatives; provided mentorship to Apprentice.
- Responsible for setting up electrical submetering systems for photovoltaic electrical production.
Raptor Electrical Construction 2003-2009
- Assumed key field operations management role, successfully overseeing all day to day activities.
- Successfully handled bidding, payroll and taxes.
- Contributed extensively to multiple high profile federal projects, including new power plant development on Plum Island and replacement of cooling tower at LaGuardia airport.
- Key projects completed included replacement of multiple bus wash terminals for the MTA, an HVAC project on the Intrepid Air Sea Space Museum, rebuilding a 16-story building and completing projects for New York City Public Schools.
Core Electrical 1999-2003
Vice President / General Foreman
- Fulfilled key leadership position, overseeing all daily operations, including resource management, inventory control and ensuring safety.
- Completed key projects ranging from restaurants and commercial buildings to fire alarms and data construction.
CRL Electrical, Nassau/Suffolk 1993-1999
- Received merit based promotion from Service Electrician role within 2-year period.
- Obtained electrical licensing in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Responsible for overseeing large service operations, focusing on various clients, including Southland Corporation.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while scheduling appointments, developing estimates and managing materials.
Electrical Licenses, Massachusetts and Connecticut
Completed Extensive Continuing Education Services
BOCES Electrical training 1, 2 and 3
High School Diploma, Centereach High School; 1987
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!