This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-oriented Veteran eager to obtain a challenging position as a Diver or an Airborne Sensor Operator.
- Possesses extensive professional diving training, as well as hands on experience.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain utmost quality throughout completion of operations.
- Excellent leadership abilities; proven track record of performing independently and as a team contributor.
Subsea Global Solutions, Miami, FL 2016-Present
- Leverage extensive training to perform tasks as a midwater diver.
- Use hydraulic power tools and machines to polish propellers and clean hulls.
- Conduct thorough visual inspections with cameras.
Underwater Construction Corporation, Stevensville, MI 2016
- Contributed extensively to setting up and breaking down of dive station located within a radiation contaminated area (RCA).
- Responsible for setting up of dive station in screen house for pump 1B plug/deplug operations.
United States Air Force, San Antonio, TX 2012-2015
Staff Sergeant, Combat Control Trainee
- Demonstrate top notch leadership skills to direct daily operations for 30 team members.
- Obtained Air Traffic Controller Certification, as well as Control Tower Operator (CTO) qualification.
- Completed extensive survival, evasion, resistance and escape training.
United States Navy, Jacksonville, FL 2006-2012
Naval Aircrewman, Second Class (AWR2)
- Maintained quality assurance throughout all daily operations; conducted thorough preflight inspections of gear and equipment.
- Completed 1000 hours of flight time in MH-60R.
- Obtained in depth knowledge of various sensors, including radar, sonar, sonobuoys, electric support measures, radios and multi-spectral targeting systems.
- Ensured adherence to regulations and procedures while performing functional check flights.
- Conducted highly effective training and development initiatives for team members.
- Served as Helicopter Aircrew Door Gun Instructor.
Certified Professional Commercial Diver, Diver s Institute of Technology, Seattle, WA; 2016
Exelon Unescorted Access badge
Association Diving Contractors International (ADCI)
Diver Certification Board of Canada (DCBC)
Canadian Standard Association (CSA)
Level I Liquid Penetrant Testing Certificate (NDT)
Level II Magnetic Particle Testing Certificate
First Aid, CPR, A.E.D, and Oxygen Provider
Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Certificate
API Rigger; Chevron USA API 2D (RP2D) (REV6) Certification
Hazardous Waste Materials (HAZMAT) 40-hour OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and WAC 80-Hour HAZWOPER
Kirby Morgan Hat Operator Certification
National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI) Open Water SCUBA Certification
Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) Open Water SCUBA Certification
Kirby Morgan Hat Technician Certification
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!