This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Leader possessing 20 years of experience managing technical operations.
- Recognized for the ability to streamline existing processes, resulting in significantly increased efficiency.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to establishing rapport, simplifying complex technical concepts and conducting highly effective training.
- Demonstrated ability to handle positions with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Broad knowledge of VMware, Citrix and Apple products.
Training & Development
ShoreTel Inc, Sunnyvale, CA 2005-Present
Staff Technical Escalation Engineer Tier 3
- Assume critical leadership position, steering projects to an on-time completion while directing activities of multiple virtual teams.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills while developing and implementing innovative strategies to rapidly resolve technical issues and increase efficiency.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on VMware, Microsoft, Citrix and ShoreTel.
- Leverage excellent interpersonal abilities to form positive relationships with clients.
- Responsible for software / hardware purchasing, identifying / mitigating risk and enhancing best practice documents.
- Utilized effective negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout vendor agreements, resulting in $100k in savings.
- Developed highly effective training materials for trainers, leading to improved education processes for internal / external resources.
Castelle Inc, Morgan Hill, CA 2003-2005
- Received a merit based promotion due to top notch technical and customer service skills.
- Strategically identified client needs and made knowledge based recommendations to fulfill accordingly.
- Thoroughly monitored and tracked field units.
Applied Materials, Santa Clara, CA 2001-2003
User Systems Manager
- Fulfilled multi-faceted role, with associated duties including maintenance of enterprise IT security system, overseeing Information Security team consisting of 100+ technicians and conducting in depth training for team members.
- Successfully maintained network infrastructure security technology, monitored systems and identified risks.
- Collaborated extensively with global engineering team to successfully resolve reoccurring scripting problems on desktop security software.
- Developed a desktop security software installation package unsupported by vendor.
- Reduced rogue network traffic by 75% within one-month period.
- Developed server hardening guidelines.
Taos Mountain, Santa Clara, CA 1999-2001
- Utilized strong technical knowledge to oversee all operations within a worldwide information security technology infrastructure.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills while directing daily activities of staff.
- Maintained detailed records regarding cohabitation of I2 software and the existing MS environment.
- Oversaw development of Microsoft network, including WINS, DNS, DHCP and Exchange.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in reduced maintainence costs, an increased output by 50%, as well as improved efficiency by 30%.
Computer Training Academy, San Jose, CA 1997-2001
- Used strong technical and leadership skills to successfully educate 30+ students on various topics, including installation, administration and troubleshooting for MS operating system.
Associate of Arts in Computer Sciences, Computer Training Academy, San Jose, CA
VMware Technical Solutions Professional
VMware Technical Solution Professional - SV Server Virtualization
VMware Technical Solutions Professional-BC Business Continuity
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!