This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Master Social Worker and Certified Case Manager eager to contribute existing skills to a challenging social work opportunity within a medical or educational facility.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage in depth understanding of best social work practices to properly assess risk, design effective plan of action, provide emotional support and follow up on case accordingly.
- Proven ability to oversee all aspects of social case management for families, youth and children in crisis.
- Strong attention to detail, key to accurately documenting case status and updates.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service, and professionalism.
Advocacy and Support
Training and Development
Georgia Department of Family and Children Services, College Park, Georgia 2015-Present
Social Services Social Worker (Case Manager)
- Fulfill key social work role, with associated responsibilities including evaluation of risk, court appearances and overall case management for children in crisis.
- Conduct thorough assessments of parents and foster homes; reporting findings accordingly.
- Design and deploy highly effective community outreach strategies.
- Educate parents and caretakers on successful child care techniques.
Smith Transitional and Rehabilitation Services, Inc., (S.T.A.R.S., Inc.), Jonesboro, Georgia 2014-2015
Family Service Social Worker (Wrap around Program)
- Served as advocate for at-risk youth ranging in age from 6-17, focusing primarily on activities of daily life, maintaining thorough case records and conducting therapy when necessary.
- Utilized strong social work knowledge to provide appropriate parental skill training.
Grady Hospital Health System, Atlanta, Georgia 2013-2014
Case Management Intern
- Contributed extensively to day to day social work operations, including performance of psychosocial assessments, action plan creation and overall case management.
- Accurately documented patient status and updates and relayed information to appropriate parties.
- Coordinated home health care and nursing home care post patient discharge.
Clayton County Division of Family and Children Services, Jonesboro, Georgia 2012-2013
Case Management Intern
- Gained valuable exposure to best practices while advocating for children, adults and families in crisis.
- Associated responsibilities included case planning, conducting evaluations and appearing in court.
State of Georgia Master Social Worker License #MSW006922
Certified Case Manager
School Social Worker (P-12) #1586214
MSW (Clinical Program), GPA: 3.88, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA; 2014
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), GPA: 4.0, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA; 2013
Associate of Science in Social Work, GPA: 3.89, Atlanta Metropolitan State College, Atlanta, GA; 2011
Atlanta Community Food Bank Volunteer; 2014
Meals on Wheels Volunteer; 2011
Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless Volunteer; 2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!