This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on high-volume test engineering / quality operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth while offering a track record in optimizing TQM and doubling capacity and capability of labs.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who exhibits talent in leading top teams to document lab test results, maintain equipment and calibrations, maintain AAMA VCL certification, support safety initiatives, and perform monthly 5S audits.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including adhering to strict quality system standards at all times (i.e. AAMA, ASTM, ISO 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000, and NIST).
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead test engineering efforts, including facilitating high-quality product development and certification testing of fenestration products (AAMA 901, AAMA 904, AAMA 906) within the window and door industry, as well as performing reliability testing and corrosion testing on fenestration products (ASTM B117, AAMA 907).
- Deliver quality engineering support in new product development, process control, inspection, measurement, testing, calibration, auditing, and vendor management via results-generating mentoring and management of top test engineers.
- Design and conduct intermediate statistical experiments per customer requirements to optimize cost, design, and processes, and ensure process audit and gaging adequacy, consistency, and efficiency via new procedural changes.
- Direct ongoing capability to measure various design features by identifying and procuring test and measurement equipment, ordering supplies, and recommending capital expenditures during annual budget planning processes.
- Spearhead testing of company products, perform research on manufacturing process and materials, define product testing standards with input on industry standard formation, and ensure compliance with national / local standards.
Increased capacity and capability of test laboratory services by doubling the size of the lab.
Continually promoted personal development in alignment with state-of-the-art quality trends.
Improved understanding of statistical techniques by training, instructing, and analyzing QIT teams.
Trained corporate and vendor personnel in Total Quality Control Techniques for certification purposes.
Served in key roles as leader, analyst, facilitator, or participant for continuous team-focused collaborations.
Upheld current quality and industry standards (i.e. AAMA, ASTM, ISO 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000, NIST) to maintain certifications, and participated in supplier visits for evaluations, assessments, and qualifications per quality system.
- Planned, designed, and implemented new processes and projects, including facilitating automations by upgrading and modifying equipment, as well as developing, establishing, and scheduling new preventative maintenance programs.
- Led critical engineering studies using specific analysis, including collectively minimizing downtime by troubleshooting manufacturing processes and collaborating with Production, Maintenance, and Quality to implement corrective actions.
Trained and led top technicians and operators while enforcing ISO and OSHA regulations.
Increased quality, productivity, and efficiency via problem-solving and engineering support.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by leading aggressive product sales within a highly competitive market, including ensuring seamless business processes by handling diverse administrative, accounting, and warehouse inventory tasks.
Increased sales by continually cultivating new business in a Northern Xxxxxx territory.
Consistently delivered outstanding customer service while delivering a high-quality product.
Additional experience as Manager for Northland Property Management and A&P Mechanic for Tramco; Details Upon Request.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering Bemidji State University, Bemidji, XXXXXX
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ Microsoft Access ￨ Microsoft Visio ￨ Microsoft Project
Member, American Red Cross ￨ Member, Society of Manufacturing Engineers
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!