This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- PMP and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
IT Operations Director
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking companywide IT operations for Etisalat Nigeria consisting of 200+ top-performing permanent, outsourced, and vendor staff, including planning and executing an IT modernization and transformation program, as well as developing and implementing strategic goals for infrastructure and IT operations.
- Managed design, transition, testing, and operations of service delivery; managed cost-effective operational budgets and controlled spending for optimal profits; and managed and tracked SLAs / KPIs for enhanced end user experiences.
- Drove operations growth by recruiting, mentoring, and managing a team to attain high performance and self-sufficiency.
Created all demand planning and capacity management programs for sustainable growth.
Personally led and managed a successful Managed Services Project for an overseas client.
Prepared periodic reports to track tactical and strategic goals, milestones, and accomplishments.
Proactively supported a top-notch sales department in winning multiple Managed Service contracts.
Conducted technical pre-sales presentations with Telecom and Banking potential Managed Services clients.
Reduced maintenance downtime and created smart monitors/alerts by maintaining high-availability of services.
Head of IT ￨ Management Consultant
- Strategically steered planning and execution of an IT modernization program and projects for a complete IT transformation, including effectively managing IT systems implementation and integration with IT systems and core network elements, as well as directing department-wide operations and consistently exceeding set KPI levels.
Optimized oversight of distribution systems and supply chain of telecom devices delivery.
Successfully managed application virtualization and deployment on internal / external Cloud.
Initiated high-security standards and ensured high-availability and performance of all IT services.
Created operational, tactical, and strategic plans encompassing mission, success factors, and objectives.
Senior Manager Application Support
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic technical acumen toward managing solutions-oriented support teams in maintaining critical applications (e.g. payment system, customer HUB, SharePoint, identity management).
- Expertly managed comprehensive critical applications support teams of staff, contractors, and offshore resources.
- Identified potential risks across a broad number of projects and programs and established mitigation measures.
- Maintained closed collaboration with developers and customers to ensure robustness and quality of service
Ensured that Application Services high-availability, quality, and performance targets were achieved.
Identified potential risks across wide-ranging projects and programs and established migration measures.
Successfully built collaborations with developers and customers for continued service quality and robustness.
Emirates Data Clearing House (EDCH) (2010 2011)
- Maximized operations success by managing IT operations across geographically dispersed teams, consultants, and IT vendors, including deploying applications on internal / external clouds and virtualizing OS for version compatibility, as well as managing IT service delivery to various internal / external customers for compliance with SLAs and target KPIs.
- Optimized key systems, applications, and network architecture to support high-availability, scalability, and redundancy.
Designed, developed, and managed capacity management program.
Initiated and managed seamless dashboard system for KPI monitoring.
Consolidated data storage systems with redundancy in multiple datacenters.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Etisalat Sudan Canar Telecommunications (2006 2008)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing technology group operations and ensuring high-availability and quality of CDMA network and services, along with managing call center, datacenter, ERP, cross-country fiber connectivity, and billing system upgrades and expansions; managing 150+ staff; and controlling a $150-million budget.
Established IT organization s goals and objectives to ensure alignment with corporate initiatives.
Served within a valuable role on an executive team to support set up of corporate goals and objectives.
Reduced customer walk-ins by developing payment systems and automating customer inquiry-response IVR.
Consultant ￨ General Manager
- Successfully served as a go-to consultant for the efficient oversight of companywide operations and business potential, including designing and developing marketing initiatives and monitoring daily sales for operational success.
Accelerated sales by 50% and grew customer base by 30% via new incentives by launching upgrade campaigns.
Actively introduced a new revenue stream by launching new services (e.g. IP telephony, prepared calling cards).
Manager IT Architecture ￨ Planning ￨ Projects
- Led targeted decision-making among a details-focused IT team of project managers, application support / architects, and consultants, including cost-effectively managing and monitoring a large-scale architecture budget of $10+ million.
- Mapped and documented existing IT dataflow / processes, along with demonstrating sharp analytical abilities toward completing detailed gap analysis study, and identifying gaps in business processes and leading projects to address gap.
Enhanced customer service and satisfaction by creating a new customer payment portal.
Defined key requirements and outsourced development of dealer / distribution management systems.
Initiated CRM system integrated to business applications / network elements replacing 7+ legacy applications.
Project Manager ￨ Consultant
- Project-managed and led implementation of critical core system (e.g. billing, customer care, call center) for an MTC Vodafone start-up operator for this telecommunications BSS application provider with $200+ million in annual sales.
Delivered project on time and within budget, and enabled the successful system-wide launch.
Corporate IT Director
- Spearheaded the start-up of a corporate IT department with offices in Switzerland, Ivory Coast, and Belgium, including mentoring and managing a corporate IT staff while partnering with CEOs to jointly supervise operators and projects.
- Implemented revenue assurance strategy, including a central data warehouse to evaluate leakage potential.
Decreased expenditures for software and hardware by $5+ million.
Identified and eliminated revenue leakages of $20,000+ per month in core operations.
Centralized prepaid voucher management by establishing VSAT connectivity between African cities.
Software Application Manager ￨ Production Manager
- Expertly established and managed an IT operations team for a start-up operator, including directing IT operations and support encompassing help desk, ERP, provisioning, rating, and billing streams which are instrumental in driving success.
Established a results-focused IT operations unit and defined periodical activities.
Ensured optimal security, availability, and operations of IT business and customer systems.
Principal Consultant ￨ Technical Specialist
- Played a vital role in delivering resourceful technical support within an escalation center for UNIX, Oracle database, and applications while consistently addressing and resolving wide-ranging complex technical and business challenges.
Conducted classes on Oracle Database Internal Structure and DBA tasks.
Improved performance of Oracle products with System Performance Group (SPG).
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems San Francisco State University
Project Management Professional (PMP) Project Management Institute (PMI)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified The Six Sigma Way
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Global Multi-Site IT Operations Management, Program / Project Management, Team Building, Training / Development, Resource Allocation, Customer / User Needs Analysis, Capacity Management, Managed Services Delivery, and Service Quality Enhancement. I am also highly skilled in New Business Development, Multimillion-Dollar Budget Control, Multi-Process Optimization, Cost-Reducing Initiatives, and Strategic Analysis / Planning, among other areas.
Recently, as IT Operations Director for Huawei Managed Services, I expertly led forward-thinking companywide IT operations for Etisalat Nigeria consisting of 200+ top-performing permanent, outsourced, and vendor staff, including planning and executing an IT modernization and transformation program, as well as developing and implementing strategic goals for infrastructure and IT operations. Within this role, I managed the design, transition, testing, and operations of service delivery; managed cost-effective operational budgets and controlled spending for optimal profits; and managed and tracked SLAs / KPIs for enhanced end user experiences. I also recruited, trained, and managed a top-notch team to attain high performance and self-sufficiency.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Creating demand planning and capacity management programs for sustainable growth.
Personally leading and managing a successful Managed Services Project for an overseas client.
Preparing periodic reports to track tactical and strategic goals, milestones, and accomplishments.
Proactively supporting a top-notch sales department in winning multiple Managed Service contracts.
Conducting technical pre-sales presentations with Telecom and Banking potential Managed Services clients.
Reducing maintenance downtime and creating smart monitors/alerts by maintaining high-availability of services.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems from San Francisco State University. I am recognized as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained in the The Six Sigma Way.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!