This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust company growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Senior Project Manager Global Operations, Baltimore, XXXXXX (2014 2016)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking companywide global operations encompassing client implementation programming, fiscal performance, technological advances, and third-party vendor management.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by spearheading key international contact center dissolution and development.
Improved financial performance via a 15% reduction in labor costs.
Initiated multimillion-dollar client contracts to optimize performance.
Recognized for achieving Top 1% companywide performance in 2014 and 2015.
Director Global Help Desk, Baltimore, XXXXXX (2013 2014)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and solutions-focused business acumen toward mentoring and managing a team of 140 FTEs across 4 global offices supporting 1+ million customer transactions annually with aggressive SLAs.
Successfully led help desk s strategic planning, workforce management, and financial performance.
Director Global Contact Centers, Baltimore, XXXXXX (2009 2013)
Strategically steered global contact centers operations, including supervising a team of 650 FTEs across 8 offices.
Cost-effectively managed a $12-million budget supporting 10-million inbound transactions annually across 7 contact center consolidations, along with overseeing BPO selection, negotiation, and implementation to drive overall results.
Continually boosted companywide cultural change and dynamic team work by implementing FISH philosophies.
Reduced staff attrition from 33% to 19%.
Improved quality assurance from 79% to 93%.
Noted for Top 1% company performance in 2010.
Decreased costs per transaction from $4.81 to $2.79.
Introduced a balanced scorecard for optimal financial reporting.
Enhanced operational performance through business process improvements.
Manager APAC ￨ EMEA Global Contact Centers, Sydney, Australia (2000 2009)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward managing 340 FTEs across highly competitive Asia, Pacific, Europe, and North America contact centers, including effectively analyzing business results and planning key strategies to boost operations.
Proactively participated among a regional leadership team for new business development.
- Played a vital role in leading a results-generating team of 25 customer service representatives in achieving objectives.
Ensured seamless underwriting of homeowner insurance policies and processing of claim inquiries.
Bachelor of Business Administration Western Sydney Australia
Performance Leadership Program Brendon Bouchard High Performance Academy
Thinking into Results Certification Proctor Gallagher Institute
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!