This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes decisions to reflect positively on business efficiency, corporate well-being, and employee satisfaction, including leading quality staff recruitment to encourage diversity, low turnover, and superior company loyalty, and further designing and implementing dynamic policies in compliance with EEO / AA.
- Out-of-the-Box Thinker who maintains knowledge of industry trends to address workforce design, and aligns awareness of cultural, economic, and social matters to deliver corporate strategies to maximize performance.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with C-level executives, business decision-makers, human resources teams, cross-functional operational professionals, and customers; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads valuable staff by example and with integrity.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who has been actively attending weekly workshops, webinars, and online courses via Alison.com, along with working with a Career Consultant on training for the next 6 months to gain PHR certification.
Successfully achieved a You Make the Difference Recognition Award in January of 2007.
Personally selected to participate in the Emerging Leaders Program for Classes of 2008 and 2009.
Coordinated an Employee Wellness Program, annual health fair, and 6-week summer wellness activities.
Honored with a prestigious Recognition Award from Suburban Hospital / Johns Hopkins Medicine in 2007.
Recognized with significant MetLife s ASHHRA Conference Scholarship Honors one of only nine regional winners.
Human Resources Business Partner
Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking new hire orientations and onboarding activities with UNCF management, including familiarizing new hires with organizational mission, policies, and procedures for 2 FTEs weekly.
Spearheaded administration of a large-scale employee benefits program, including informing employees of company benefits and retirement plan options, as well as responding to queries, processing invoices, and delivering seminars.
Interpreted operational policies / procedures, as well as federal and state government laws, standards, and regulations.
Updated and managed HRIS and produced a detailed Monthly Census Report.
Actively participated in annual benefits audits in preparing for mandated reporting.
Coordinated employee leaves of absence related to Workers Compensation, FMLA, and STD / LTD.
Human Resources Specialist Employee Records ￨ Programs (2014 2015)
Strategically steered comprehensive oversight of employee personnel files, monitored licensure recordkeeping, and coordinated employee retention programs, along with assisting employees, department supervisors, and outside organizations in reviewing personnel files and ensuring classified information was removed prior to employee review.
Supported diverse retention and engagement programs (e.g. new hire orientations, employee engagement surveys).
Mentored and managed a top-performing temporary HR File Clerk.
Seamlessly administered the hospital s Educational Assistance Program.
Successfully completed 100+ verification requests via phone, fax, and email.
Optimized HR office operations and workflow to effectively serve all co-workers.
Employee Programs Coordinator (2006 2014)
Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward supporting retention and engagement programs, including scheduling candidate interviews, processing employee transactions via HRIS, completing I-9 verifications, and helping with annual Benefits Open Enrollment and completion of key Health Risk Assessment Forms to align with objectives.
Analyzed employee opinion survey results, including planning and prioritizing core areas requiring improvements.
- Demonstrated proven experience in accurately processing employee separation notices and related documents, along with conducting employee exit interviews and presenting departure briefings to both management and recruiters.
Efficiently interpreted new policies and procedures.
Personally led orientations for 50 new hires per month.
Successfully assisted 1,800+ employees via an HR Information Desk.
Supervised a Human Resources Fellow, and mentored 2 undergraduate interns.
Strategically prioritized areas requiring targeted action plans to enhance performance.
Selected to mentor 10 professionals as part of an Emerging Leaders Program s Hospital Week.
Master of Arts in Communication & Culture
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Radio & TV)
Developing & Effectively Utilizing an HR Dashboard Workshop Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Office ￨ MIS Database Systems ￨ Meditech ￨ SAP Success Factors ￨ Johns Hopkins ESS ￨ ADP Workforce Now ￨ Kronos
Member, National Association of Professional Women
Member, Society of Human Resource Management Xxxxxx County Chapter (Since 2008)
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!