This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Professional possessing an MBA degree and over 15 years of experience throughout various industries.
- Dynamic leadership and organizational abilities, key to building high performance teams and streamlining existing operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, critical to forming positive relationships with clients and team members.
- Demonstrated ability to implement highly effective training and development initiatives.
Client Relationship Management
Training & Development
Human Resource Management
MS Office Suite
Cerner, Kansas City, MO 2015-Present
- Received merit based promotion within first month of employment due to strong training, leadership and communication abilities.
- Leverage excellent industry knowledge to lead EMR implementation of Cerner Software; focusing primarily on CPOE, Power Plans, Power Notes and the Depart Process.
- Conduct thorough end user training for physicians and nurses; successfully launched pre-load training clinics.
- Strategically track issues and relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
Social Security Administration, Kansas City, MO 2014-2015
- Conducted thorough research to determine individual eligibility for disability benefits.
- Ensured accuracy throughout all payment processing; utilized Oracle based accounting system to complete daily operations.
- Maintained open channels of communication with claimants regarding claims status.
- Ensured compliance to SSA and Medicare guidelines.
- Responsibilities included processing new claims, student claims, CDB disabled children, death and adding auxiliaries.
Professional Correctional Service, Savannah, GA 2008-2014
Community Officer Manager
- Exemplified strong leadership and organizational abilities throughout daily operations, with associated responsibilities including case management, tracking client status and overseeing financial processes.
- Utilized various learning tools and resources to coordinate programs and classes.
- Served as Health and Safety Coordinator; ensured adherence to CARF standards.
- Cultivated positive relationships with team members and clients.
Bank of America, Savannah, GA 2002-2008
- Provided excellent customer service while ensuring accuracy throughout all daily banking operations.
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities; implementing highly effective training and development programs for Tellers.
- Thoroughly track employee performance; developed needs based action plans as necessary.
- Continually surpassed branch sales and service goals.
- Maintained company and federal regulation compliance.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in a 20% improvement in support service level.
- Implemented effective strategies to increase loan business by 25%.
Sprint PCS, Bluffton, SC 1998-2002
Lead Sales Associate
- Utilized strong sales and interpersonal communication skills to successfully promote company products and services, resulting in increased revenue.
- Provided top notch customer service, critical to ensuring satisfaction and retention.
- Continually achieved and surpassed existing sales and customer satisfaction goals.
- Received promotion within first 5 months of employment.
- Recognized as top Sales Associate in 1998, 1999 and 2001.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), South University; 2013
Bachelor Degree in Legal Studies/Paralegal, South University; 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!