This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to forming lasting relationships with customers, staff members and upper level management.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement highly effective marketing and fundraising initiatives.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with a proven track record of increasing efficiency throughout daily processes.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of service and professionalism.
Social Media Marketing
MS Office Suite
Bachelor of Science in Speech Communication/Public Relations, Millersville University, Lancaster, PA; 2014
Man and Women of the Year Campaign, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society; 2012
Susquehanna Association for the Blind and Vision Impaired (SABVI) Volunteer; 2013
Milagro House Volunteer; 2014
AYA Campaign, Imani Edu-Tainers African Dance Company; 2014
Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster PA 2008-Present
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and organizational management abilities throughout daily interactions with team members and customers.
- Maintain regulation compliance throughout day to day operations.
- Exemplify top notch problem solving abilities.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Harrisburg PA 2014
Special Events Intern
- Fostered positive relationships with candidates for the Man and Woman of the Year Campaign.
- Deployed innovative strategies, including promotional videos, silent auctions and in person events, to raise funds.
- Streamlined organizational efforts by generating accurate reports.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!