This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Entry-Level Civil Engineer
Roadway and Bridge/Transportation Infrastructure Design
Recent Bachelor of Sciences in Civil Engineering (BSCE) graduate; qualifications include:
- Intensive theoretical and practical studies in key areas ranging from Structural Steel Design, Reinforced Contract Design, Timber Design, Transportation Engineering, and Geotechnical Engineering through Applied Hydraulics, Hydrology, Engineering Surveying, Unit Operations, and Business Construction Management
- Worked closely with team on apartment complex Senior Design Project; spanned designing parking garage, grading lot, calculating watershed analytics, and evaluating water pressure for compliance with standards along with conducting transportation analysis of surrounding area
- Successfully collaborated in group truss bridge design project for National Timber Bridge Design Competition
- Valuable real world experience gained through various class projects focused on steel and reinforced concrete building design
- Awarded Nonresident Achievement Scholarship
Proficient in CAD, SolidWorks, VBA, Flowmaster, WaterCAD, and JAVA
Strong communication and interpersonal relation skills; bi-lingual English and Spanish
Able to prioritize, coordinate and manage projects/workflow to maximize productivity, meet critical timelines and achieve performance goals
BSCE, Oklahoma State University-Stillwater; December 2016
GPA: 3.0 / 4.0 scale
Lifeguard, The Colony Aquatic Park-The Colony, TX 2008-2011
Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills in interfacing with patrons to advise on rules and regulations, enforce compliance and ensure optimal safety
Additionally entrusted with efficiently opening and closing facility as well as assisting in maintaining pool during off seasons
Volunteer Swimming Instructor, Volunteen Program; 2005-2007
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging entry-level career opportunity in Civil Engineering and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, I have successfully completed a wide range of design and engineering courses, with an emphasis on launching a career in Roadway and bridge Design. Of note, my academic program afforded me the opportunity to acquire valuable practical experience through collaboration in and completion of diverse group projects. Complementing these qualifications, I am technology savvy, as illustrated in the resume, with an ability to rapidly acquire and master new systems, software and applications to support your staffing needs. I also previously worked in a public-focused, customer-oriented environment in requiring strong interpersonal relation, communication, teamwork, and leadership skills, and am bi-lingual English/Spanish.
As an employee you will find me to be a driven team player committed to building a successful career and dedicated to supporting your goals. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Megan Claire Mayfield
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!