This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-oriented Technician eager to contribute 10+ years of vehicle maintenance and repair experience to an overseas, government contractor role.
- Proven ability to maximize efficiency throughout maintenance and repair operations for light, heavy and armored tactical vehicles.
- Demonstrated capability to maintain quality control throughout all phases of military based projects.
- Possesses bilingual abilities in Spanish and English.
Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
New York City Transit Authority 2013-Present
- Leverage expertise to promptly diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electric controls and motor equipment.
- Specialize in maintenance of electrical and pneumatic brake equipment, as well as multiple-unit subway cars.
- Ensure accuracy throughout documentation and report generation.
Science Application International Corporation (SAIC) 2009-2013
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Battle Damage & Repair (BDAR)/Sustainment Lead, Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan (2012-2013)
- Fulfilled critical role maintaining quality assurance and regulatory compliance throughout inspection and repair operations on heavy military equipment.
- Resourcefully diagnose and repair electric, hydraulic and pneumatic issues.
- Championed process improvement initiatives, resulting in substantial reduction in inspection times.
- Relayed mission critical information regarding project status to appropriate upper management.
- Collaborated extensively with key clients, including Man Tech, Oshkosh, Navistar, Rangeland System, General Dynamic and Force Protection, to resolve functional issues.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Battle Damage and Repair (BDAR)/Sustainment Lead, Camp Sharana, Afghanistan (09/2010-09/2012)
- Strategically performed necessary actions to ensure vehicles were Fully Mission Capable (FMC) for combat.
- Chief responsibilities included inventory control, tracking vehicles and appropriately delegating repair operations.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Coordinator, Kandahar, Afghanistan (07/2009-09/2010)
- Assumed integral role ensuring quality of Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles while simultaneously overseeing team members and production efforts.
- Generated thorough reports to reflect status on a daily basis.
- Contributed to Transportation Movement Requests, as well as testing of Government Furnished Equipment on MRAP vehicles.
- Resourcefully ensured trucks are 10-20 Standards Fully Mission Capable and serial numbers/parts numbers are verified.
Man Tech, Sharana, Afghanistan 2008-2009
Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle Mechanical Technician
- Utilized strong mechanical skills to strategically maintain light and heavy tactical vehicles, as well as select armored vehicles.
- Promoted quality assurance throughout thorough circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic and electro-mechanical systems.
Prestige Lexus of Ramsey, Ramsey, NJ 2005-2008
Vehicle Service Technician
- Chief responsibilities including troubleshooting and diagnosing of issues occurring within automatic transmissions, brake systems and heating/cooling systems.
- Collaborated extensively with Service Advisors and Technicians to develop innovative strategies to increase productivity and maintain customer satisfaction.
American Auto Technology 2002-2005
Entry-Level Certified Technician, Bronx, NY
New York Presbyterian Hospital 1998-2004
Mail Clerk, New York, NY
Automotive Technology, Diploma Lincoln Technical Institute
Security Clearance (Interim) Level, ManTech
MRAP Operator New Equipment Training (OPNET)
Field Level Maintenance New Equipment Training (FLMNET)
ASE Certification in Brakes
ASE Refrigerant Handling Certification
Lincoln Tech Automotive school
MTA Hi-Lo, Crane, and Blow Torch Certifications
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!