This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Senior-level Technical Support Specialist eager to contribute exceptional
team leadership and strategic account management expertise toward enhancing the customer experience for a dynamic organization
Seasoned background in providing high-level technical support in a global IT environment and proven strengths in mentoring, coaching and leading staff to exhibit performance and productivity excellence.
Extensive experience in forging and nurturing excellent relationships with enterprise-level customers.
Account management talents include documenting customer environment, coordinating project and tactical troubleshooting efforts, and maintaining seamless communication.
Able to secure new business opportunities and support sales team's objectives of account growth by monitoring trends and building strong relationships within accounts.
Trusted liaison between customer and engineers, effectively communicating status, options, risks, and recommended path to resolution.
ITIL certified; adeptly provide ITIL management of support services to Enterprise Services customers.
Traveled to assigned accounts on a regular basis for critical incident handling, account reviews, and to maintain customer relationships.
Reliable technical resource charged with service delivery management of assigned Premier customers from incident to resolution.
Winner of numerous performance awards during 15+ year tenure with RSA Security.
Amazon Web Services, 2016 to Present
Sr. Technical Account Manager
Leverage polished customer-facing skills to represent AWS within customer s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding incidents, trade-offs, best practices, and risk management.
Function as customers primary technical point of contact to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business critical applications.
Troubleshoot and resolve application, network, database, and architectural challenges.
Work closely with senior executives on opportunities to improve customers IT landscape.
Ensure customers applications are well designed and scale to needs of major events such as the Super Bowl, World Cup, and Olympics.
Engage with Director and C-level executives to understand business needs and participate in design and architecture of AWS and hybrid cloud solutions.
Work closely with customer engineering teams to develop, migrate, and debug application issues.
Analyze technical issues and drive issue escalation with AWS Service teams
Leverage sound knowledge of customers environments to assist support engineers and service teams in enriching customer service levels.
Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, and detailed prelaunch planning.
Closely partner with AWS engineers to ensure immediate resolution of customer issues, and serve as customer advocate within AWS.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Dell Inc. (Dell acquired EMC), Bedford, MA, 2016 to 2017
Senior Advisor, Enterprise Tech Services
- Fostered, nurtured, and maintained strategic relationships with key partners in customer organizations, including executive management and line of business (LOB) leaders.
- Helmed escalations from POC to timely resolution for strategic customers deploying RSA SecurID Access multi-factor authentication solution.
- Governed process for delivering solutions and services to customers across entire support lifecycle, including incident management, escalations, and proactive remediation measures.
EMC / RSA Security, Bedford, MA
Principal Technical Support Engineer, Advanced Technical Support (2005 to 2016)
- Supported Technical Account Managers, field personnel and Professional Services to maintain critical accounts and CSAT levels.
- Delivered advanced technical support and guidance for premium and strategic accounts while establishing excellent relationships to maximize account retention and client satisfaction.
Oversaw complete product release cycle as the Customer Support representative on Program Management Team to ensure products met specific deliverables.
Leveraged significant skills in trouble ticket management to prioritize, monitor, and expeditiously handle multiple queues in escalation.
Compiled quick start guide for specific products to assist administrators in delivering end user training.
As Product Champion, coordinated seamless release and qualification of new products.
Collaboratively developed, trained and educated cross functional offshore support teams in Bangalore, and Salt Lake City Utah enabling functional operation in less than two weeks.
One of first ATS Engineers chosen to support RSA s Hybrid Cloud Model SSO solution.
Managed and supported production critical escalations for high-profile customers.
- Extensively contributed to development of team members via Global Buddy System.
RSA Security, Bedford, MA
Senior Technical Support Engineer (2003 to 2005)
- Proficiently provided global technical support for implementation of two-factor authentication at enterprise level to RSA SecurID customers.
- Assigned to manage premium accounts based on proven success in resolving mission-critical situations in production environments; consistently earned outstanding ratings on Customer Satisfaction surveys.
- Significantly contributed to RSA knowledgebase by identifying and documenting and communicating solutions to broad-scope customer issues.
Dynamics, Bedford, MA
Technical Support Engineer II (1999 to 2003)
- Delivered high-quality technical support resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction surveys throughout role.
- Participated in completing SecurID integrations projects in a wide range of customer environments.
MBA, University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA, 2014
Master s Degree, Information Systems, Northeastern University, 2009
Certificate in C/UNIX Programming, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), MA, 1999
Certifications / Professional Development:
RSA Certified Security Professional 2014
ITIL V3 Certification 2012
RSA ACE/Server Certification, 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!