This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who offers a background in Project Management, Environmental Health & Safety, Program Development, Policy / Procedure Development, Best Practices, Xxxxxxmpliance Audits, and Process Improvement; demonstrates talent in Team Building, Subxxxxxxntractor Management, Equipment Procurement, Bidding, Estimating, Budget Xxxxxxntrol, and Phase I / II ESAs; and exhibits an ability to see the big picture in globally based endeavors.
- Top Performer who can make sound decisions to reflect positively on domestic / international operations in alignment with a xxxxxxmpany s vision, value, and goals to attain a significant xxxxxxmpetitive advantage, and can lead teams by example and with integrity to mitigate key safety risks and promote forward-thinking health and safety practices.
- Excellent Xxxxxxmmunicator who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with C-level executives, project teams, business / operational staff, subxxxxxxntractors, stakeholders, clients, and regulatory agencies to drive success.
Capitalize on the opportunity to xxxxxxordinate and manage project xxxxxxst estimates, xxxxxxntract documents, schedule, and sxxxxxxpe while facilitating detailed daily documentation and reporting of project activities to ensure seamless efforts.
Xxxxxxnceptualize, develop, and implement solutions-focused health and safety practices at a remote location with limited transportation options, and further design, develop, and implement the xxxxxxmpany s health and safety plan.
Deliver prompt, industry-xxxxxxmpliant emergency response actions per JET-A1 release on a remote arctic island, and xxxxxxnstruct a JET-A1 water treatment system using oil-water separation, bag filtration, air stripping, and carbon polish.
Lead water treatment system maintenance and monitoring to meet Canadian surface water discharge standards.
Demonstrate experience in specifying equipment and procurement for delivery to an international remote location.
Perform site investigations, including monitoring well installation and soil sampling to determine extent of impacts, as well as preparing diverse xxxxxxmprehensive project summary reports following field season activities.
Direct subxxxxxxntractor activities as required to achieve domestic and / or international project-specific goals.
Certified Project Manager (2009 2015)
Strategically steered forward-thinking project xxxxxxst estimates, xxxxxxntract documentation, scheduling, and sxxxxxxpe management, including xxxxxxordinating project deliverables and quality assurance and handling financial management.
Actively liaised among internal /external stakeholders to meet goals, and uphold client job performance satisfaction.
Associate Project Manager (2006 2009)
Spearheaded results-generating project management initiatives, including handling all project xxxxxxst estimates, xxxxxxntracts, scheduling, and sxxxxxxpe, as well as xxxxxxordinating project deliverables and quality assurance and handling overall finances.
Expertly led forecasting workload among industry-leading technicians and scientists for a high-volume Xxxxxx area.
Task Manager ￨ Health & Safety Xxxxxxordinator (2002 2006)
Maximized use of resources to achieve objectives by preparing and xxxxxxordinating large-scale field events (e.g. chemical oxidation and carbon injections), including directing subxxxxxxntractors for drilling, injecting, or xxxxxxnstruction events, as well as applying xxxxxxmprehensive professional experience as the Health & Safety Xxxxxxordinator.
Built and sustained productive processes by training staff, as well as facilitating personnel xxxxxxaching and mentoring.
Led targeted decision-making among xxxxxxst-effective equipment procurement, operational maintenance and monitoring of remedial systems, and groundwater and air sampling which was instrumental in achieving goals.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Xxxxxxntributed sharp analytical abilities toward driving optimal operational maintenance and monitoring endeavors, including facilitating xxxxxxmprehensive field events (e.g. injections, groundwater, air sampling) and Phase I / II ESAs.
Air Monitoring Specialist
Played a vital role in directing asbestos and lead abatement activities, as well as performing air monitoring efforts.
40-Hour HAZWOPER Training ￨ Class D Industrial Wastewater Operator ￨ Certified Water Professional (XXXXXX, No. 27398)
Project Manager Brevoort Island, BAF-3 Radar Station JET-A1 Release Emergency Response, Nunavut, Canada
- Led emergency response actions resulting from the release of JET-A1 on a remote Canadian arctic island; the release occurred from one on-site storage tanks at an unmanned facility and was disxxxxxxvered during a quarterly maintenance inspection. Xxxxxxllaborated with the client and the Department of National Defense to quickly xxxxxxllect as much impacted snow before temperatures allowed for significant melting. Impacted material was xxxxxxntainerized and a water treatment system was xxxxxxnstructed on-site to treat the JET-A1 impacted snow as melt occurred. Xxxxxxnducted product rexxxxxxvery activities in the release area using skimmers. Liaised among regulatory agencies to meet approved work plan activities and water discharge standards. Prepared a health and safety plan, and led daily safety briefings and observations throughout the weather-dependent, limited accessibility site. Provided daily management and oversight of subxxxxxxntractor activities, and xxxxxxnducted activity documentation and reporting to stakeholders. After short field season due to weather (June-September), prepared a project Summary Report for all activities in 2015.
Project Manager Metro Wastewater Reclamation District, Sunxxxxxxr Energy Sand Creek Release, XXXXXX
- Directed emergency response actions resulting from impacts on Metro Wastewater Reclamation District (MWRD) property from the Sunxxxxxxr Energy product release. Xxxxxxordinated efforts with MWRD managers to evaluate and develop health and safety protoxxxxxxls and regulatory assistance with Xxxxxx Department of Public Health & Environment and Environmental Protection Agency. Evaluated Sunxxxxxxr Energy remedial proposals and performance.
Project Manager TRW Automotive Multiple Sites U.S. and International
- Spearheaded facility-wide environmental, health, and safety xxxxxxmpliance audits in Canada, Brazil, Italy, China, India, Japan and Spain. Xxxxxxordinated site audits with teams and managed client deliverables through a Xxxxxx office.
Project Manager Xxxxxx Department of Transportation Materials Testing Laboratory, XXXXXX
- Remediated chlorinated solvent plume in residential Xxxxxx Metro area; handled in-situ treatment of chlorinated solvents; and mitigated indoor air vapor intrusion. Achieved milestones such as No Further Action determinations for off-site indoor air system operations and regulatory agreement to cease off-site active groundwater treatment.
Project Manager DCP Midstream, Multiple Sites WY, OK, TX, NM
- Managed a multi-site client portfolio, including investigating and monitoring sites in various stages of remedial activities. Projects included: pipeline sites, natural gas xxxxxxmpressor stations, metering stations, and gas processing plants.
Associate Project Manager Former Villa Italia Mall Redevelopment, XXXXXX
- Remediated chlorinated solvent plume in mixed use area, including installing 60 hydrofractured injection wells and injections of carbohydrate solution. Achieved US EPA Region 8 Phoenix Award for the Brownfield redevelopment.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!