This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Entrepreneurial Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multimillion-dollar operations in alignment with a company s vision, xxxxxxlue, and goals to attain a competitive adxxxxxxntage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to lead high-volume, multi-product direct response marketing, and offers who talents selling products on radio and TV, including home shopping channels performing live demonstrations.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Created new revenue streams in music, entertainment, non-profit membership, telecommunications, consumer products (i.e. beauty and fitness), including launching first-ever fitness franchise for Time Life, the premier direct response marketing company for music and video products and exceeded expectations by 400% bringing $30+ million.
Developed award-winning infomercial and TV spots enhanced by social marketing and website maximization strategies.
Actively led partner marketing programs with AMEX, TIVO, Sprint, and Omaha Steaks to advertise direct response offers.
Spearheaded large-scale media buying opportunity with the most influential urban television station Black Entertainment Television (BET) to secure profitable media time for long-form TV telecasts on their network.
Maximized campaign success by guiding fulfillment, telemarketing, and customer service vendor selection.
Directed comprehensive customer service, warehouse, and / or fulfillment team on customer programs to achieve significant improvements to customer satisfaction and repeat purchase behavior.
Vice President New Business Development
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead new business development as a partner within an entrepreneurial marketing company established on the premise that experience is key to success, including providing quality-focused services such as brand management, product development, media buying and production, data analytics, and eCommerce.
Expertly lead client-driven access to top-tier executives with a track record of success.
Continually promote strong consumer marketing, non-profit, and direct response expertise.
Direct Response Marketing Consultant
- Strategically steered development, testing, and roll-out of a nationwide radio and TV direct response campaign, including managing campaign operations such as creative development media activity encompassing weekly spending and channel maximization, digital, telemarketing operations, script development and optimization, and customer service.
Recognized as developing and leading the only successful DRTV campaign in AARP s history, including achieving projections to become long-term new channel for ongoing membership for largest global member organization.
Vice President Product Marketing (2009 2014)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward launching and operating a new fitness division for the nation s well-known and respected music and video marketing company, including directing product development and launch.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Vice President Product Marketing (continued)
- Developed new revenue streams by identifying product development opportunities within the beauty and housewares category, and developed marketing campaigns for consumer products priced from $19.99 to $249.99.
Personally represented company at all industry events to locate new and exciting breakthrough products.
Successfully supported product development and launch of Time Life s first fitness product and infomercial with Cheryl Burke, including selecting talent and cost-effectively managing budgets for all aspects of launch.
Identified and launched a successful ab product selling 1+ million units at $200 each, including breaking all sales records in the company s 50+ year history and exceeding operating profit goals by 400+%.
Vice President Marketing (2003 2009)
- Led targeted marketing-driven decision-making for the company s largest franchise representing 60% of profits, including initiating important and profitable marketing efforts and creating and developing unique upsell opportunities.
- Directed comprehensive product development and infomercial campaign for two top-selling self-help products, including a cognitive behavioral product and a spiritual enhancement product.
Led music marketing to exceed profit expectations during company s acquisition by Reader s Digest.
Expanded cross-channel marketing platforms by airing first DR sport on TIVO and Sprint mobile network.
Successfully added $3+ million to the bottom line by developing upsell opportunities for key product launches.
Personally instrumental in the company s major transition to a new customer operations and fulfillment system.
Marketing Manager (1993 2003)
- Drove business growth by developing a dynamic short-form (2-minute) national television campaign for the music business, along with producing hundreds of spots that ran on broadcast and cable stations within the U.S. and Canada.
- Coordinated and managed budgeting and scheduling for the campaigns while meeting / exceeding profit goals annually.
Initiated efforts to drive ongoing continuity business.
Ensured a fully integrated marketing approach to support product launch.
Created strong inbound and outbound telemarketing and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by designing and developing direct marketing campaigns geared toward growing Spanish- and Chinese-speaking audiences to substantially generate interest in MCI international-based calling plans.
Collaborated with teams on highly successful Friends & Family marketing campaign.
Membership Marketing Assistant
- Played a vital role in conceptualizing, developing, and implementing results-generating marketing initiatives to solicit new membership for the largest wildlife organization in the United States, including producing direct mail campaigns directed to parents for subscription efforts for two children's magazines, Your Big Backyard and Ranger Rick.
Approved and led press runs at large-scale nationwide print shops.
Initiated key advertising with member magazines for profitable gift subscriptions.
Bachelor of Arts in Public Communications ￨ Marketing (Cum Laude) The American University
Former Member, Electronic Retailing Association (ERA) Women in Business (2009 2012)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!