This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 15 years of experience steering high profile, IT projects to completion within the healthcare industry.
- Proven track record of optimizing efficiency throughout all project phases, from inception through go-live.
- Dynamic leadership and interpersonal communication skills, critical to rapidly establishing rapport with clients, identifying needs and providing thorough end user support.
- Possesses strong knowledge of EPIC modules, including ASAP, Radiant, Willow, OpTime, Prelude and Cadence.
IT Project Management
System Design & Implementation
Configuration & Testing
End User Support
University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore, MD, Consultant, Project/Application Manager 2011-Present
- Leverage subject matter expertise to successfully steer IT projects to on time completion.
- Oversee all project phases, ranging from requirements gathering to testing and end user application support.
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities while driving performance and coaching to six employees.
- Collaborate with Revenue Cycle department to ensure efficiency throughout billing operations.
- Utilize strong knowledge of multiple EPIC modules to complete daily processes.
- Responsible for overseeing HL7 integration in receipt of ADT information from McKesson STAR.
Ciber, Inc, Charlotte, NC, Senior Consultant Project Manager 2011
- Utilized excellent management abilities to oversee all phases of multiple projects.
- Maintained quality control throughout all analysis, development, testing and implementation processes.
University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore, MD, Sr Project Manager/ IT-Application Manager 2007-2011
- Strategically drove complex projects and upgrades for clients utilizing McKesson STAR.
- Utilized strong technical knowledge, coupled with top notch interpersonal skills, to gather requirements and provide thorough end user support.
- Clearly defined project scope while ensuring on time, within budget completion.
- Assessed and minimized risk, while simultaneously maintaining quality control throughout all operations.
- Facilitated project discovery and design; contributed to proposal development/planning, fee estimates and Statement of Work (SOW) creation.
- Generated in depth reports and relayed pertinent project status information to appropriate parties.
- Assumed Subject Matter Expert (SME) role for HL7 integration, EMR, EMPI and clinical applications.
- Responsibilities included vendor management, workflow processing and conducting GAP analysis.
- Remained up to date on best industry practices, critical to optimizing efficiency.
- Obtained in depth knowledge of HIM, including ICD9 and ICD10, HCPCS and coding processes.
Technical Project Lead (2006 2007); Sr. Systems Analyst (2004 2005); Systems Analyst (2003 2004)
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ, Adjunct Instructor 2008-2011
- Utilized strong technical knowledge to successfully develop course content and promote student growth and development.
M.S., Healthcare Administration, University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, MD
B.S.B.A., Management Information Systems, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
A.A.S., Business Computer Programming, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte NC
Project Management Institute (PMI) Member
Employee Advisory Council, (UMMS) University of Maryland Medical System
McKesson STAR CST Certified (Customer Software Transfer)
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!