This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Excel throughout all aspects of construction including project planning, estimating, budget administration, scheduling, resource management, QC/QA, billing/collections, and client relations.
- Able to anticipate, troubleshoot, and swiftly resolve problems to avert or minimize negative impact on operations, environment, team safety, quality, cost, and profit.
- Transparently collaborate with clients, regulatory authorities, vendors, and subcontractors to expedite and ensure project success.
- Establish highly unified relationships across a cross-cultural and multi-trade organization to foster safety awareness and engagement.
- Proficiency in operating heavy trucks and equipment such as excavators, high-lifts, front end loaders, and trenchers.
- Solid experience in negotiating contracts, purchasing equipment, and maintaining equipment.
- Excel at site staking and layout, mass earth moving, housing and roadway excavation, precast fabrication, and golf course construction.
- Considerable success in planning and installing street lights, sewer systems, and roadwork.
RE/MAX Professionals Select, 2015 to Present
Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Contribute significant business savvy and industry acumen toward performing residential and commercial real estate sales and leasing.
Rod Baker Ford, 2010 to 2016
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward coaching, training, motivating and managing 80 personnel.
- Directed all aspects of dealership operations including service department.
- Implemented new structures and operating policies to boost productivity, competitive leveraging, and customer satisfaction levels.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors while consistently ensuring budget compliance.
Self-employed, 2008 to 2010
- Spearheaded $100M REO (real estate owned) portfolio held by major bank in Chicago area.
- Negotiated and closed $40M in projects and property types spanning townhomes, apartment complexes, condominiums, vacant single family lots, industrial buildings, office and retail buildings, single family developments, and large tract vacant farm land.
- Negotiated with bankers, attorneys, accountants, prior property owners, engineers, sub-contractors, and general maintenance personnel to ensure cohesive and forward-moving efforts.
- Visited and inspected site to assess condition and value, determine exit strategy for bank, and establish budget and plan of action to prepare property for market.
- Critically evaluated land for optimal use, interpreted various studies (soil, EPA, topography), and coordinated land surveyors and sub-contractors.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
- Applied sharp organizational skills toward orchestrating exterior property maintenance, negotiating sales, securing farm leases, coordinating closings, coordinating construction efforts, and fostering cooperative relationships with municipalities, vital to driving timely project completion.
Legacy Development & Consulting, LLC, Naperville, IL 2004 to 2007
- Acquired, planned and zoned 25-acre property in Plainfield, IL into 200-unit apartment complex and five commercial out lots.
- Proficiently designed plans and specs for apartments, clubhouse with amenities, and 30,000 sf retail center valued at $40M.
FBF Development, Naperville, IL, 1999 to 2007
- Sourced, purchased, and built properties to result in sales exceeding $50M.
- Acquired and strategically converted three parcels into 100-acre development.
- Designed and led development of subdivision known as Canterbury Woods.
- Negotiated and successfully sold major project to Pulte Homes for $8.2M.
- Leveraged superior negotiating skills to acquire over 650 acres in Oswego.
- Acquired and proficiently held 30 acres of commercial property in Plainfield, Illinois.
Hartford Land Development, Naperville, IL, 2003 to 2006
- Purchased and sold 35 acres of land planned for retail development to Diageo North America for $13M.
Lakelands Club, Naperville, IL 2003 to 2005
Real Estate Development Consultant
- Led sales and construction of homes from priced from $600K to -$1.2M.
- Managed and built $25M in construction initiatives for 80 acres of lake development and single family housing.
- Designed models including build for 3,000 square foot clubhouse facility with swimming pool.
- Championed efforts to save developer over $2M in construction costs.
BEAM Land, Naperville, IL 2002 to 2006
- Acquired, built, owned, leased, managed, and sold 30,000 sf of precast industrial/office space.
- Obtained financing, performed land planning, and managed engineers, architects and legal team.
Fessler Inc., Naperville, IL, 1997 to 2006
Founder / President
- Directed full-scope operations for quality custom home builder which delivered more than 180 single family homes in Naperville, Plainfield and Oswego ranging in sales from $250K to $1.5M.
- Exercised substantial sales savvy to negotiate and close $50M in closed transactions.
PCP/PRP LLC, Naperville, IL 1995 to 2006
- Acquired and converted 120 acres into 140 single family lots and 39 acres of commercial lots.
- Negotiated sales of out lots to Village of Plainfield, Dryer Medical and First Midwest Bank.
- Designed and gained approval of Master Planned Town Center comprised of 600 residences and 140,000 sf of retail space.
Additional experience includes role as Vice President and previously Crew Foreman of Naperville Excavating Inc., Naperville, IL; advanced to senior leadership role based on proven performance. Performed extensive excavation work (i.e. residential homes and streets) as well as new construction (golf courses, street lights, wastewater systems, etc.)
Northern Illinois Home Builders Association; ICSC; AOPA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!