This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Ed.D. Candidate who offers proven Curriculum Design / Development, Instruction, Theory / Application Exercises, Classroom Management, and Graduate Admissions experience, and skillfully teaches classes on Organizational Behavior, Introduction to Health Professions, General Psychology, Human Growth and Development, and Sociology, as well as Customer Service, Management Principles, and Small Business Management, among others.
Dedicated Top Performer who contributes superior attention-to-detail and sharp analytical talents toward achieving objectives using primary and secondary learning materials, and actively identifies teaching solutions to meet core goals.
Excellent Communicator who builds synergistic relationships with students of various academic and cultural backgrounds, and seamlessly interfaces among administrators, instructor peers, leadership teams, and the community.
Adjunct Faculty Jay S. Sidhu School of Business (2016 Present)
- Plan and present a dynamic Organizational Behavior course by employing effective teaching methodologies to achieve improvements in student performance, including integrating various means of instruction to maximize success.
Exhibit solid skills toward tactfully communicating students strengths and weaknesses to boost confidence.
Associate Director Graduate Admissions (2015 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking graduate student recruitment for a diverse range of graduate education programs, including mentoring and guiding prospective students through the comprehensive admissions process, as well as seamlessly providing guidance on course selection and registration for all new graduate students.
Collaborate with the Graduate Education Dexxxxxxrtment to optimize programming per key market trends.
Regularly assess student needs and interests to align dexxxxxxrtment objectives with academic developments.
Graduate Assistant (2014 2015)
- Exhibited sharp analytical abilities toward performing targeted information session planning, data entry, and evaluation.
Successfully performed inquiry outreach and market research per critical goals.
- Strategically steered site coordination for the motorcycle safety program, including handling all operational site initiatives and managing 15 teachers, as well as facilitating accurate scheduling, xxxxxxyroll, and staff conflict resolution.
Increased quality and performance ratings year over year.
Recognized as a Xxxxxx state-certified license examiner.
Coached motorcycle skills through classroom and practical instruction.
Improved curriculum effectiveness via collaborations with XXXXXXMSP, PennDOT, and others.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic instructional acumen toward delivering subject matter expertise via lectures and discussions in a traditional academic environment, including continually providing students with the comprehensive skills necessary to gain lucrative employment in their respective training fields.
- Delivered curriculum in subject areas such as General Psychology, Customer Service, Management Principles, Small Business Management, Document Processing, Introduction to Computers, and Human Resource Management.
Actively xxxxxxrticixxxxxxted in various dexxxxxxrtmental and campus-wide activities.
Developed key curriculum in accordance with programs and course requirements.
Successfully delivered and assessed established program competencies and outcomes.
- Contributed talent in designing, developing, and delivering a popular online course on Human Resource Management, including managing the course s method of delivery through user-friendly online discussion forums.
Served as a mentor for students while creating an active virtual learning environment.
- Expertly developed curriculum in accordance with program and course requirements, along with delivering course materials through learner-centered instruction, including development and socialization in alignment with objectives.
- Demonstrated skill in teaching wide-ranging courses, including Introduction to Health Professions, General Psychology, Human Growth and Development, Sociology, and Arts and Culture per student s academic needs.
Proactively xxxxxxrticixxxxxxted in dexxxxxxrtmental and campus-wide activities.
Delivered and assessed established program competencies and outcomes.
Training & Business Development ￨ Regional Account Executive
- Played a vital role in developing comxxxxxxny-wide measurement standards, curriculum for training programs, strategic comxxxxxxny plans, and business development, as well as designing training course content and development programs.
- Directed account management, issues resolution, customer retention, and sales, and handled escalated customer issues.
Developed strategic relationships with customers to grow business.
Increased capture rate from 20% to 40%+ to exceed established sales goals.
Served on an executive board responsible for development of strategic comxxxxxxny plans.
Designed and implemented quality control standards and processes that eliminated errors.
Generated efficiency gains and cost reductions by performing comxxxxxxny process re-engineering.
Curriculum & Instruction Emphasis ￨ ABD by April 2017 ￨ Degree Completion by December 2017
Dissertation Motivation & Regulatory Styles of Online Students in Required & Elective Courses
Member, Delta Mu Delta
Member, Psychology Club ￨ Member, Psi Chi
Moodle ￨ Desire2Learn Platforms ￨ Web Conferencing Software OnSync ￨ WebEx
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ Microsoft Publisher ￨ OneNote
Program Advisory Council Member, Fortis Institute
Webmaster (2015 2017), NEPR AACA (www.nepraaca.org)
Publisher (2015 2016), Yestergears News (Official Monthly Publication of the NEPR AACA)
President (2016), Northeastern Xxxxxx Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America (NEPR AACA)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!