This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROFESSIONAL
Accounts Payable Processes ∣ Corporate Accounting ∣ Administrative Support
Multifaceted and detail oriented Accounts Payable Professional with 12+ years experience providing exceptional administrative support and managing full cycle accounts payable processes for both nonprofit and for profit organizations. Maintains high level of accuracy in processing invoices. Deftly maneuvers chaos, conflict and multiple demands within a deadline driven and fast-paced environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPerfect, ten-key by touch, PeopleSoft, multi-line phone systems, and cash candling with a typing speed of # WPM. Seeking an Accounts Payable position where analytic and problem solving skills will be utilized to orchestrate smooth flow of compaxxxxxx s financial operations.
PRESENT HARLEM UNITED, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 2014-Present
Accounts Payable Associate
Manage comprehensive disbursement functions for non-profit health center targeting under-served local communities.
- Maintain all corporate, accounting and GAAP standards and federal regulations, including the upkeep and compliance of files and records.
- Communicate effectively with all vendors, ensuring timely payment of all invoices according to vendor terms and payment batch schedule.
- File all payment stubs and supporting documents, and answer all vendor inquiries.
- Commended for problem solving skills ability to handle a large number of invoices on a weekly basis.
- Increase revenue through following dedicated progression methods and utilizing financial measurements.
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics to receive, stamp, log, distribute, and process invoices.
HELP/PSI, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 2010-Present
Accounts Payable Clerk/Administrative Assistant, 2012-Present
Coordinate all Accounts Payable and Administrative duties for medical organization focused on providing an extensive range of high-quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements for senior management.
- Maintain the utmost professionalism and discretion when handling sensitive issues.
- Type and distribute documents including correspondence, drafts, memos, reports, and emails.
- Record, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes.
- Communicate effectively with cross-departmental personnel to ensure all projects and tasks are completed in a timely fashion, resulting in quality patient care.
- Manage bi-weekly check run.
- Created and currently maintain organized vendor filing system.
Executive Administrative Assistant to CFO & Finance Department, 2011-2012
Entrusted with the responsibility of providing advanced administrative support to C-level executives, ranging from the creation of high level documents and spreadsheets to project management duties.
- Coordinated heavy scheduling and calendaring of intradepartmental trainings, meetings, and events, while managing daily schedules and appointments.
- Supported finance team through preparation of reports including trends, margin, inventory, costs, and expenses.
- Prepared bank documents and coordinated signatures.
- Proofread, edited, and prepared final drafts of various documents generated by CFO and finance team.
- Provided assistance with annual audits and tax processing.
- Conducted electronic and internet based research about vendors, programs, events, and services.
Community Follow-up Worker for Cobra, 2010-2011
Collaborated with community agencies and other support networks to give assistance to those in need of Cobra.
- Performed follow up visits for qualified individuals to relay critical information of the services available to them.
- Monitored quality of services for each client within designated case load.
- Explored information related to current or anticipated needs of clients and coordinated those services and referrals.
- Maintained thorough and accurate charts for each client.
GUYANA AGRICULTURE & AQUACULTURE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, City, ST 2006-2007
Oversaw all aspects of administrative duties and activities in support of senior management for non-profit agricultural compaxxxxxx that supports Caribbean agricultural growth and development.
- Organized and maintained all bank transactions and records, including deposits, balances and cash transfers.
- Created a clean, comfortable and appealing office environment.
- Handled all email and physical mail correspondence and drafted and proofread all responses.
KAYMAN SANKAR INVESTMENTS LTD., City, ST 2004-2006
Assistant Office Manager, 2005-2006
Promoted to overseeing the activities and administrative duties of the office for organization dedicated to rice farming.
- Cleaned and organized office area.
- Provided exceptional customer service to clients and interfaced with all levels of management.
- Prepared documents including a petty cash book, cash book, payroll statements and bank reconciliations statements.
- Assisted with annual audits of compaxxxxxx accounts.
- Oversaw and maintained the stock and reorder levels of critical pesticides, fuel and other materials.
Accounts Clerk, 2004-2005
Provided financial bookkeeping skills for organization.
- Prepared accounts and kept all financial records up to date.
Business Writing Diploma, BARUCH COLLEGE, 2013
Foundation Package Computer Certificate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer, International University of Guyana, 2003
Mavis Beacon Typing Certificate, Trans Guyana Computer School, 2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!