This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated Veteran possessing 20+ years of senior level project management, recruiting and human resource services experience.
- Proven ability to champion process improvement initiatives, resulting in substantially increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Skilled in providing highly effective training and coaching while monitoring performance of 70+ personnel.
- Developed highly effective training initiatives from group up, resulting in production of 5 Honor Grads within first 12-months, and disbursement of 40,000 rounds of ammunition, utilization of aviation support from NJ Aviation Battalion, aviation support from PA National Guard and incorporation of field training exercises for 150+ soldiers statewide.
- Recipient of several prestigious awards, including the Army Commendation Medal (ARCOM), as well as a Meritorious Service Medal (MSM).
- Recognized as team MVP four consecutive years and won National Top Recruiter in 3rd QRT 2015 competing against over 1000 Recruiters nationwide.
Sales & Marketing
Human Resource Services
Training & Development
Army National Guard 2009-2016
Recruiting and Retention Supervisor
- Fulfilled critical recruitment and retention role, focusing primarily on hiring, training and performance management of 70 personnel.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives by conducting thorough analysis of marketing and recruitment data; resulting in increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Served as a liaison between local community leadership, as well as Federal, Military and civilian personnel.
- Regarded for obtaining highest ship rate success (89.5%), achieving 110% mission success on enlistment each year and leading the North Region of the state in Category I Enlistment (94%).
Recruit Sustainment Platoon Sergeant and Project Manager 2010-2015
- Developed an innovative training plan; implemented across entire nation throughout National Guard.
- Maximized available resources to create a supply and logistics, intelligence and human resource training section for 70 soldiers.
- Ensured adherence to all National Guard requirements throughout all training operations.
- Exceeded existing goals four-fold within 12-month period.
- Received recognition in NJMAVA magazine for producing 22 Honor Grads and 18 Distinguished Honor Grads.
- Obtained further knowledge by attending advanced continuing education courses.
Family Home Lending LLC / EZ Business Capital 2005-2009
- Received multiple merit based promotions, with associated daily responsibilities including oversight of home loan and commercial lending operations, as well as budget management for $1.2M monthly.
- Strategically surpassed goals year over year by 45%+ for 5 consecutive years by developing highly effective marketing campaigns.
- Chief responsibilities included training program implementation, performance management for 25+ staff members and oversight of financial operations for an organization generating $3.7M in quarterly sales.
US Army National Guard 2004-2005
- Oversaw daily operations, with associated responsibilities including leadership of 50 direct reports, logistics management and conducting highly effective training initiatives while deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and Noble Eagle to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Consolidated Stores 2000-2003
- Developed and deployed successful training and development initiatives for pilot programs throughout assigned territory.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in a 30% reduction in payroll hours, as well as a 50% decreased wait time for product delivery.
- Contributed to financial management, including payroll processing, oversight of P&L and bookkeeping operations for organization generating $1.5M in quarterly sales.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Post University, Waterbury, CT; 2006
Project Management Course, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT); 2015
Graduate Train the Trainer Course, Hasting University; 2002
Expert Infantry Course, Air Assault Course, Airborne, Rappel Master Course, Expert Marksman Course, Advance Non-Commissioned Officer Course, Army Basic Instructor Course, US Army; 2000-Present
Army Achievement Medal (AAM), US Army National Guard
Global War On Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, US Army National Guard
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, US Army National Guard
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!