This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional with a proven track record of optimizing efficiency throughout various industries.
- Recognized for the ability to apply top notch organizational skills to successfully manage logistics and procurement operations.
- Dynamic leadership skills, key to conducting in-depth training to boost team performance.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, instrumental to forming and maintaining positive client relationships.
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
NextGen Laboratories, Newport Beach, CA 2016-Present
Coordinator, Client Services
- Demonstrate top notch leadership and interpersonal skills while ensuring delivery of top notch customer service.
- Develop and implement highly effective training processes to boost team performance.
- Leverage excellent organizational abilities to procure supplies, maintain proper inventory levels and track shipments.
- Thoroughly review data for accuracy.
TruBlue Pool Service, San Clemente, CA 2015
Technician Level I
- Exemplified an ability to perform independently and as a team contributor to ensure on-time completion of assigned tasks.
- Utilized strong industry knowledge to quickly solve problems and troubleshoot various issues.
GP Harmon (Decton Staffing), Irvine CA 2014-2015
Export Documentation Specialist | Inside Sales
- Exemplified a strong attention to detail while thoroughly reviewing information for accuracy.
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain key client relationships.
- Used excellent organizational abilities to manage bookings and invoice operations.
- Ensured adherence to regulations throughout all operations.
GENr8 Inc., San Juan Capistrano, CA 2009-2014
Manager, Logistics and Fulfillment | Manager, Tradeshows
- Fulfilled key leadership position within a global manufacturer / distributor of sport performance nutrition products.
- Strategically identified client needs and developed innovative solutions to ensure on-time, within budget fulfilment.
- Exemplified excellent organizational capabilities while overseeing inventory control, reporting and logistics management.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training processes to boost team performance.
- Successfully facilitated all aspects of trade show participation, including boot design, staffing and set up.
- Maintained regulatory compliance throughout all shipping operations.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Concordia University; 2012
Bachelor of Arts in History, Concordia University; 2006
Notary Public, State of California
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!