This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced administrative and operations professional with 15+ years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in managing daily office operations, completing medical coding, and providing superior customer service to clients. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
Medical Office Management
Microsoft Office Suite
Patient File Management
Certified Nursing Assistant
Attention to Detail
Complex Problem Solving
Direct day to day operations within a medical environment which includes coding patient medical records, processing insurance claims, and obtaining Physician approval on orders after daily patient rounds
Play a lead role in serving breakfast to residents which requires monitoring patients for food allergies and transporting residents to and from the dining facility
Significant knowledge and experience working with both ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding best practices in addition to gaining a OBRA Certification for Medicare patients
- Provided superior service to customers within a retail store environment with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction and overall productivity levels
- Maintained a daily diamond count with the fine jewelry department, participated in special projects as needed, and assisted customers with jewelry purchases
- Managed client services operations which included scheduling client appointments for 12 independent locations throughout the United States
- Accurately addressed customer inquiries in regards to hair removal procedures, maintained positive rapport with prospective clients, and diffused escalated customer service issues
- Facilitated daily store operations within a retail store environment which included supervising a team of 20 staff members, ordering inventory, and handling customer service functions
- Handled complex financial tasks such as processing employee payroll and managing accounts receivable/ payable in addition to recruiting/hiring new staff members
Additional Professional Experience Includes: Office Manager, Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in administrative and customer service roles with experience in overseeing daily office operations, completing medical coding, and supervising cross-functional teams. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to interact positively with customers, analyze and solve complex operational issues, and assist with large-scale projects.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes an Associate s Degree from Joliet Junior College.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!