This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Specializations in Building from the Ground Up, as well as Renovations, Rebuilds, and / or Installations
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site construction operations in alignment with a client or company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate quality results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Bilingual Communicator (Arabic) who develops synergistic relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional construction teams, and clients, and who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments.
Led rebuilding of Cliffside Park Library after a fire as Engineer / Supervisor of TGE, LLC, and further renovated the Cliffside Park Police Department after Hurricane Sandy and additionally expertly replaced the department s windows.
Led oversight of several single-family and multi-family, multi-unit buildings from the ground up with mountain excavations (i.e. 448 Palisade Ave., 914 Undercliff Ave.), including directing all facets of custom build for homeowners.
Built several restaurants from the ground up, including leading operations management after the restaurants opened.
Directed strategic engineering initiatives to successfully complete renovated Zalewski Park and installed a playground.
Increased profits 50% as Manager / Webmaster of Edgewater Wine & Spirits by developing a fully operational eCommerce website, along with conceptualizing, designing, developing, and implementing a top marketing campaign.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking consulting endeavors for high-profile clients such as the National Basketball Association (NBA), including driving custom website development; designing, developing, and maintaining customized one-on-one base CRM management; and managing network and customization per client needs.
Engineer ￨ Supervisor (2005 Present) ￨ Project Manager (2001 Present)
- Utilize broad scope of industry knowledge toward managing a crew of 30+ employees while running daily operations.
- Strategically steer daily operations while managing high-level projects ranging from $1+ million to $20+ million, directing a team of 27 workers in exceeding goals, and applying skill in blueprint reading and electrical implementation.
- Spearhead oversight of numerous building from the ground up, as well as key renovations, rebuilds, and installations.
- Apply strong leadership talents toward strategically managing building operations of several retail stores in the Edgewater area, including Sleepy s, Men's Warehouse, Duane Reade, Blu Salon, and Annie Sez, among other stores.
Manager ￨ Webmaster
- Led targeted daily operations within this fast-paced retail store, including proactively responding to customer issues regarding complaint resolutions to continually ensure excellence in customer service within a competitive marketplace.
- Expertly processed high-volume sales, filled orders, shipped orders, and updated inventory in alignment with key goals.
Electrician Supervisor ￨ Project Manager
- Played a vital role in managing 27+ crew members while directing daily operations for building of a 13-story high-rise.
Master of Science in Computer Engineering Fairleigh Dickinson University
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology Fairleigh Dickinson University
Associate of Applied Science in Electronics Engineering Technology Hudson County Community College
P-Spice ￨ C++ ￨ Assembly ￨ FTP ￨ MATLAB ￨ Math-CAD ￨ AutoCAD
LAN ￨ WAN ￨ SMTP ￨ DHCP ￨ TCP / IP ￨ Wins ￨ DNS ￨ Emerge ￨ CRM Dynamics ￨ Click-Dimensions
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ Photoshop ￨ Visio ￨ Multisim / Electronics Workbench ￨ Interaction
Member, Phi Theta Kappa (Since 2001) ￨ Member, IEEE (Since 2003) ￨ Dean s List Honors
2001 s Xxxxxx Academy of Science Award ￨ Member, Xxxxxx Academy Science Center (Since 2002)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!