This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include nearly a decade of professional experience in fast-paced retail environments. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing highly effective visual merchandising strategies to boost product sales. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, organizational and process improvement skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven Professional eager to contribute 9 years of retail experience to a challenging visual merchandising role.
- Experienced in utilizing effective visual / cross merchandising strategies to significantly boost sales.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building / managing high performance sales teams.
- Knowledgeable in stocking, price changes, labeling and signage.
- Regarded for the ability to maintain utmost professionalism while exceeding expectations.
Retail Operations Management
Training & Development
Home Depot, Etobicoke, Ontario 2008-Present
Merchandising Manager (2013-Present)
- Leverage strong knowledge of visual merchandising to successfully boost product sales.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills while overseeing daily operations of merchandising associates.
- Make knowledge based cross merchandising recommendations to maintain adherence to off shelf program.
- Responsible for managing various operations, including stocking, price changes / labeling, signage / displays and point of purchase (POP).
- Closely monitor team performance; implement action plans as necessary.
- Generate detailed merchandising reports; relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
Assistant Store Manager (2011-2013)
- Conducted in depth market trend research / analysis.
- Implemented highly effective strategies to significantly boost sales.
- Utilized strong leadership skills to conduct in depth training for team members and Department Managers.
- Delivered high quality customer service; make knowledge based product recommendations to fulfill needs.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, with responsibilities including scheduling and inventory control.
Department Manager (2008-2011)
- Provided top notch customer service throughout daily interactions; formed positive relationships, handled issues and resolved complaints.
- Utilized effective visual / cross merchandising strategies to increase product sales; maintained cleanliness, proper signage and adherence to planograms.
- Implemented various strategies to promote a positive customer experience.
- Maintained adherence to company policies / procedures throughout all day to day operations.
- Used strong leadership skills to conduct in depth training, monitor performance and appropriately utilize available resources.
- Generated detailed sales / inventory reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Ensured adherence to safety regulations; promoted proper use of PPE.
Police Foundations Diploma, Humber College, Etobicoke, Ontario; 2005
High School Diploma, Western Technical & Commercial School, Toronto, Ontario; 1998
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!