This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Possesses an in depth understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC), with experience gathering requirements, defining project scope, testing and providing maintenance.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
- Knowledgeable in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design, as well as Java development (v7 and up).
Frameworks: .NET, Grails, JAXB, Gradle,
APIS: RESTful API, IntelliJ Open API
Concepts: MVC, DSL (domain-specific language), SCM tools, GIT, POM (Project Object Model), OOP, OOA/OOD, TDD, Agile, Networking, System Level Testing
Software: Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, TortoiseHG, TortoiseSVN, Apache Tomcat, Apache Maven, Mercurial, Oracle Express Edition, Oracle SQL Developer 4.1.3, Fiddler, Dreamweaver, Windows Suite, Microsoft Expressions, Notepad++
Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 -8.1, Windows 10, UNIX, Linux
Database: Oracle 8.x/9.x, Oracle Express Edition, Microsoft Access, SQL Server 7/2000/2005
Servers: USBWebServer, IIS, Apache Tomcat
Hardware: Peripherals, NIC, Graphics Card, RAM, Motherboard, CPU, PSU
Chugach World Services 2016
Computer Software Developer
- Gained valuable exposure to best application development practices, utilizing IntelliJ, Eclipse and Visual Studio.
- Utilized various tools, including Groovy on Rails, as well as Java and JQuery on an Oracle database to successfully complete daily tasks.
- Contributed to all project phases within an Agile environment, including test case implementation, application deployment and creation of fully formatted technical documents.
- Ensured compliance to strict industry standards.
- Responsible for building stored procedures with PL/SQL.
- Used HTML, XML/XSLT and CSS to design and maintain webpages.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Science, Concentration in Software Development,
EPCI University; 2017
Associate of Science, CIS Software Development, EPCI University; 2015
ExpertRating Project Management Certification
ExpertRating Customer Service Certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!