This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include a Bachelor Degree with a focus on Physical Education and Kinesiology, as well as experience as a substitute teacher. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward managing classrooms, identifying individual student needs and developing engaging curriculums to promote growth. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, communication and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands on experience to a fulfilling Physical Education Teacher position.
- Strong communication skills, key to forming lasting relationships with students, parents and upper level administration.
- In depth knowledge of physical education and kinesiology obtained through completion of upper level coursework.
- Possesses excellent leadership and organizational abilities.
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, Minors in Physical Education and Kinesiology
California State University, Bakersfield, CA
Growth & Development
Tehachapi Unified School District, CA 2015-Present
- Fulfill teaching position for students ranging from kindergarten to 12th grade.
- Contribute extensively to student growth and development throughout implementation of effective motivational and educational tactics.
- Utilize various tools to promote student engagement and simplify complex concepts.
Fedex Custom Critical, Tehachapi, CA 2009-2015
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while ensuring on time deliveries within a fast paced, deadline based environment.
Real Estate Investor, Woodstown, NJ 2002-2009
- Leveraged excellent interpersonal skills to form positive relationships and drive sale of residential properties.
- Exemplified ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, ensuring on time completion of all phases.
National Society of Leadership and Success Member
Special Olympics Coach
Certified Head Coach in 7 sports: softball, floor hockey, golf, swimming, track, basketball and tennis.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!