This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Multimillion-Dollar Sales ￨ Business Development ￨ Program / Operations Xxxxxxnagement ￨ Xxxxxxrket Analysis ￨ Trends Tracking
Complex Selling Models ￨ Technology Sales ￨ Contract Negotiations ￨ Account Xxxxxxnagement ￨ Staff Leadership Development
Multi-State Territory Development ￨ Cross-Functional Team Collaborations ￨ Sales Coaching / Mentoring ￨ Change Xxxxxxnagement
Dynamic Leader who xxxxxxkes sound decisions to reflect positively on profit-driven, multimillion-dollar sales / business operations in alignment with a company s vision. Top Performer who achieves a competitive advantage and generates robust growth via new business development, xxxxxxrket positioning, and client acquisition and retention. Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with key decision-xxxxxxkers, teams, vendors, and clients; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue.
Career Highlights Include:
Achieving #1 status in every sales role ever held while leading cross-functional team success on multiple levels.
Contributing proven talents in profitably leading a start-up company from infancy through an acquisition process.
Consistently embracing change as a catalyst for personal / professional growth, and as an active, continual learner.
Attaining honors as Top Revenue Generator in 2013 for Cbeyond Communications, as well as 2012 s Top Territory Sales Representative, 2012 s Top Team Lead, and as 1 of 14 Top Nationwide Representatives in 2011.
Receiving recognition for perforxxxxxxnce excellence with 3 Above and Beyond Awards at Invacare Supply Group, and achieving 107% score on Leapfrog Leadership Development Program and 127% on Advanced Leapfrog Program.
Vice President Commercial Engagement
- Xxxxxxximize bottom-line perforxxxxxxnce by driving competitive commercial initiatives to exceed profit goals, including proactively acquiring new revenue from both existing and new clients, as well as formulating dynamic xxxxxxrketing strategy responsible for consistently moving the business into new phases focused on enterprise business objectives.
Successfully prepare the entire organization for continued expansion.
Expertly develop unique sales verticals and applicable, results-centric strategies.
Build new and mutually beneficial partnerships from channel and vendor perspectives.
Director of Sales Eastern U.S.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking sourcing and development of new sales talent, including continually xxxxxxintaining or growing current customer relationships while closing new high-level sales opportunities.
- Recruited, trained, mentored, and xxxxxxnaged a profit-focused team of top sales representatives with comprehensive leadership responsibility for the company s Eastern U.S. territory and all of Europe and Africa s commercial engagements.
- Identify possible new sales verticals and work with departments to implement creative new go-to-xxxxxxrket strategies.
Developed a lucrative new channel sales program.
Successfully drove new revenue from current customer relationships.
Identified new sellable verticals and worked to achieve a go-to-xxxxxxrket strategy for each.
Senior Account ￨ Complex Sales Executive (2012 2013)
- Strategically steered new label business objectives while xxxxxxintaining and growing current customer relationships in complex Cloud technology sales, including prospecting for business via personally generated and company campaigns.
Recognized as the #1 revenue-generating executive in 2013.
Xxxxxxximized generated revenue by xxxxxxnaging personal schedules.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx Page Two
Team Lead (2011 2012)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing a top-performing 6-member team in driving territory sales success, including mentoring and coaching staff in excelling in professional and / or personal development efforts.
Recognized as Top Team Lead for 10 out of 12 months.
Rapidly promoted multiple representatives for stellar perforxxxxxxnce.
Consistently fulfilled team sales quota and achieved over 100% of personal sales quota.
Territory Sales Representative 1-4 (2011 2012)
- Led targeted new business development initiatives for Cbeyond in multiple high-volume Xxxxxx-based territories, including handling all prospecting, solutions sales, sales presentations, and client contract negotiations.
Consistently achieved over 100% to goal in personal territory sales.
Exhibited proven talents in funnel xxxxxxnagement and ongoing networking.
Territory Business Xxxxxxnager (2009 2010)
- Spearheaded large-scale territory operations across New England, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, and Michigan, including growing the 500-account territory by xxxxxxking 30 outbound calls daily with 2.5 hours of talk time.
- Actively xxxxxxintained and / or surpassed sales goals while working with representatives to close profitable opportunities.
Increased xxxxxxrket share within highly competitive designated regions.
Developed new business opportunities weekly and new categories of business.
Personally grew a 500-account territory from 70% to 100% within only 1.5 months.
Sales Operations Specialist (2008 2009)
- Drove business growth by leading results-generating sales operations initiatives, including handling department-wide reporting and statistical analysis, resolving complex customer challenges, and serving as the go-to liaison for inside and outside representatives, as well as assisting with diverse sales and xxxxxxrketing strategies to boost company success.
- Communicated with vendors to implement pricing and large quantity deals for xxxxxxjor customers, along with working with xxxxxxrketing teams to develop customer-specific programs and accounts receivable staff to resolve financial issues.
Successfully attended xxxxxxjor trade shows to promote the company s brand.
Regularly traveled to multiple tradeshows to represent Invacare Supply Group.
Traveled and worked all physical inventories for the company s 5 distribution centers.
Sales Operations (2006 2008)
- Collaborated among 2 departments (Long-Term Care (LTC), Corporate Accounts) equaling 75% of companywide sales.
- Led pricing and large quantity deals for xxxxxxjor customers, and worked to create customized programs to resolve issues.
Personally coordinated and xxxxxxnaged all facets of company tradeshows.
Recognized as the first-ever employee to hold this newly created position.
Successfully led both inside and outside sales initiatives for Long-Term Care (LTC).
Customer Support Representative (2005 2006)
- Expertly led distribution of Invacare s business, including processing returns and handling challenging telephone calls, along with working with third-party carriers to track and resolve problems from point of pick-up to on-time delivery.
Served as a resourceful point-of-contact for the Texas distribution center.
Undergraduate Liberal Arts Studies University of Xxxxxx Amherst
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!